Hot.

Harry's POV

I know her. I know what she does. I know how to stop it. But why does she have to be so hot. I've heard of Amanda, she's like the number one groupie when it comes to bands. Why she was here with Mahone? I don't know. I know I'm not known for hanging out with Justin Bieber but Niall has the biggest crush on her so he sent me here to see if she was really a whore like any other groupie. Let me just tell you she's not. She's gorgeous now I get why Niall likes her so much I mean come on she hot as hell. I did a little research and found out a few things about her. She's 19, she loves neck kisses, she has a dog named Rufus, and she is out to ruin my career. I know sweet right? I'm hoping by the end of the day I can change her mind on what I'm really like. But I'm Not sure hooking up with here is the best start, but hey I'm a "man whore" so why not. To test her I decided to play my "man whore" image to see if she would go through with it. I have been constantly reminding myself that I'm doing it for Niall so I don't let myself go too far. I hope it works.
I watched as Amanda jump into the pool and started swimming. I quickly got in after her. I swam up behind her and she turned around.
"You know, if you want to hook up with me that bad you should say it." I smirk. Her reaction was priceless her jaw dropped but she immediately caught herself. She smirked and swam over to the edge pushing herself out of the water. She dried off and and walked into the house, knowing that was my queue to follow I got out and dried off following her upstairs into a spare room. I'm doing this for Niall.
I got into the room and grabbed her wrist pulling her back. I closed the door behind me and pushed her up against it. I'm doing this for Niall.
"God damn your hot." I mumble kissing her neck. She moaned in response and started running her fingers through my hair. I smashed my lips into hers and pinned her hands above her against the door. I looked into her eyes and saw that she was having second thoughts. I could tell. I stopped and let her arms go.
"You don't want to do this do you." I said scratching the back of my neck. I looked up at her and she was doing the same.
"Um, I do trust me, but I just didn't think it would be like this." She said quietly looking down. I laughed and decided to spill, she was too nice of a girl to do this too.
"Listen, I'm only here because Niall sent me," I started she looked up at me surprised. "He literally has the biggest crush on you and I know that you were planning on to hook up with us for an experiment or whatever." she gasped and I laughed.
"How did you know that?" She asked. I smirked.
"You seem to forget who I am," i laughed. "I won't tell anyone, I swear. And just to let you know I'm not a "man whore", I would never do that. I was only hooking up with you to see if you were good for Niall, and let me tell you, you are." I finished and I could see the wheels turning in her head. "what are you thinking?" I asked quietly. She looked up at me in pure disbelief "Harry styles just made out with me because Niall Horan likes me." she blurted out. I laugh and walk around her and open the door.
"Oh and see you at the concert." I smirk leaving her standing there having an internal freak out session.