Fate

Noryn's POV

I opened my and found myself in an unknown place. Come on, Nora. Someone kidnapped you. So, you must be in an unknown place. They will not keep you in your own house. So, be aware. They can attack you any time now. I tried to stand up but only found myself kept tied up with a chair. I tried a few times to get rid of that but I couldn't. I was trapped badly here. I am done. I kept thinking what can they do to me right now. They can ask ransom from my family which will be like asking money from someone who themselves don't have idea where the money is kept. It will lead me to death.

Or they can r*pe me. Which is much horrible. If they kills me after that then there are only a few hours of my life. I need to be scared about it but I realized that I am not at all scared for a weird reason which really shocked me. Why am I not scared!!! I am going to die in a few hours. If they r*pe me still they will keep me alive tonight. So, I am still alive tonight. I need to do some prayers, need to think about my whole life what I get and what I didn't get, I should ask God why am I alone in this whole world why isn't there anyone to help me, why am I trapped here, why am I suffering like this, why isn't there anyone whom I can hope that will come to save me. But for a weird reason I didn't do any of that. Instead doing anything like that I just kept looking around and examining the room I was kept.

The room was very neat and clean but the color of the room didn't impressed me at all. The color of the room was black and red. Weird. I don't know why the hell there is a cobra sign on the wall. It was looking so realistic. I twisted my lips. So annoying it was looking. I looked away but there were a lot of cobra signs around even on the chair I was tied with also has that cobra sign. Pathetic. Where has they kept me?!! I was really very confused. Which sane person will have a cobra printed on their walls?!! I sighed deeply.

Suddenly I heard the door getting opened. But I didn't get scared at all. I kept holding a straight face. I waited for the person come to me so that I can see who it was. As soon as the person reached me I got shocked. I mean not scared but I was shocked.

" Roger!!!" I said totally shocked. What is he doing here?!! He laughed.

" Oh, Lord!!! You remember me, darling? Thanks God." He said and I chuckled looking at him.

" You look very funny today. You didn't change your dressing sense. You still wear clothes like a clown." I said to him. He smirked.

" You liked it, love?" He asked me.

" Well, it's soooo... Ummm... Yellowish. I hate yellow." I said to him.

" No worries. I will change it." He said to me.

" Very good. But why did you kidnap me?" I asked him chuckling. He pulled a chair and sat across me.

Well, let me tell you who is clown is. He is a crazy phycho lover. He used to stalk me when I was in highschool. He send marriage proposal to my father few times but my father declined that proposal because he was a psycho and I was very young that time. Then I came here but I don't know where he was after that. I wasn't ever interested in him or any guy before. But I think I love Roman. If I can get rid of this psycho I will go and tell him that I love him. I don't know how has that happened.

" How are you doing these days?" He asked me.

" Very well. Where were you vanished suddenly?" I asked him.

" My father died and I had to take care of the gang." He said.

" Which gang?" I asked him.

" Our gang." He said.

" What kind of gang?" I asked him.

" You leave it. You know when we have met last time?" He asked me.

" I think 4 years." I said to him.

" Nope. 4 years 6 months 13 hours 45 second." He said to me checking his wrist watch. I chuckled.

" You are still that crazy." I said to him.

" Hmm... I am just for you." He said to me.

" Why still for me? You should have moved on in your life." I said to him.

" Move on?! I don't know how to live my life without you. I have spend a lot of my time after you. You tell me now what else should I do for you to prove my life?" He asked me.

" But Roger I told you before that I am not interested in these things. You might haven't get it, right?" I asked him.

" Will you marry me?" He asked me.

" I am not thinking about marrying someone yet." I said to him.

" I am not going to wait for long, Nora. Just say yes or no." He said I looked at him for once. He was not looking stable. Is he drunk.

" No, I am not going to get married now." I said and he stood up before he slapped me hard across my face. I knew he was a psycho and I was ready for this. I just tried to handle the pain.

" You have destroyed my life enough." He said to me.

" I didn't destroy your life, Roger. Calm down. You are not understanding my points." I said to him and he threw some photos at me. I found it was of me and Roman. I looked at him weirdly.  He was stalking us all the time.

" What are these?" He asked me. " You bi*ch!!!" He slapped me again. " You think you can play with me like this all the time?! What is in him isn't in me?!!" He asked clutching my hair. I bite my lower lip to get rid of the pain. 

" I didn't want to show this side of mine to you. But I will r*pe you today then sell you in the black market tomorrow morning. That will be the perfect punishment for you." He said and I sighed. I should get scared but I know I can't change my fate.