Messing Up

Roman's POV

" I am sorry, Sir." Sam said trying to hide the tears. I patted his head.

" It's not your fault." I said to him.

He was injured already. He tried his best to save Nora. I don't blame him. That little boy was scared on this sudden attack. I was regretting not to ask Tony to be around him. But what has happened already happened. I can't change it. But right now I need to find her out before they hurt her badly. I don't want to even think about it if we can't reach her on time what can be happen there. I just can't imagine that.

I can hold myself back and my self control is so strong. But not in this situation. I still am trying to keep calm and think about what to do about it. I told my men to keep their eyes open and try to find her out as soon as it is possible. But God knows what will happen.

God, please protect her when I am not able to do so. Please, don't punish her for my sins. I will not be able to forgive myself if that kind of things happened. I am so scared suddenly. I don't believe that I am saying that. I Roman Northscott who is not scared of anything but suddenly is scared of loosing the love of his life. I am feeling so pathetic and terrible. I heard people saying that nightmares comes true but it happened to me this time. I don't know what to do about it.

I think I will go mad now. There's my brother and sister in law are not in a good term and here my girl is kidnapped. I am feeling so so pathetic. I don't know what to do now. Me getting back my life will not be easy. But I promise to myself if something happens to my girl I will burn them alive. I will give them the most scary death.

" Sir, I will kill that bast*rd, please. Give me that chance." Sam said and I looked at him weirdly.

" Why, Sam?" I asked him.

" Sir, just do me that favour. Give me that chance." He said.

" We will see." I said to him.

" I will not let him hurt Ma'am. I will...ahhh...." He clutched his wrist.

" You are not doing well, Sam. You need a lot of rest. You can do it later." I said to him.

" No, Sir. We have to find ma'am out. No matter if I am injured or not. I want to kill that Roger by my own." He said.

" Ok. You stay here. When he will be captured I will tell you." I said to him and my phone started to ring. I found it's Tony. I picked it up at once.

" What happened?" I asked him.

" Sir, we found the lady who was talking to ma'am when she got kidnapped." He said.

" I am not sure." I said to him.

" Ok. What has she said?" I asked him.

" Sir, she can't say anything. She is not involved in this. She is just with her family here. Her son is sick. So, she needed money. This is why she agreed to help them." He said to me. I sighed.

" Hmm... Ok. But keep your eyes on them." I said to him.

" Ok, sir. How is Sam?" He asked me.

" He is good. Keep your eyes open." I said to him.

" Ok. I got that,Sir." He said and I was about to walk out of the room.

" Sir!!" Suddenly Sam called me from back.

" What happened? You need anything?" I asked him.

" Sir, it was Roger who is the reason behind my sister's death." He said and I gritted. So, this is that bast*rd!!! I will now give him more painful death than I thought I will before. " Please, give me the chance to have the peace of mind." He said and I walked back to him. I patted his head.

" Your sister was an wonderful girl. She must be in a better place." I said to him. " Don't worry. You will get the chance to have the peace of mind."

" Thank you, Sir. Please, save ma'am. They are monsters." He said to me and I nodded.

" Nothing will happen to her. God will save her." I said him. He nodded.

I came out of the room and found Julian standing there. He gave me a weak smile and I couldn't hold it back anymore. I just hugged him tightly.

" Everything will be fine, Roman. I am not going to let you suffer." He said.

" You should be with Cara." I said to him.

" We can make it up later but finding out Nora is more important. She is not just the girl whom you love she will also a girl who has a brother who is waiting eagerly for her." He pointed Norman who was sitting there miserably. I sighed deeply.

" I will give them the most pathetic death ever." I said to him.

" I need a few hours to find her out. You have to stay here. You are taking wrong decisions in tension. Trust me. I will find her out." He said to me. I trust on my brother more than myself. But I don't know what to do now. I nodded. I know he will find her out using his connection faster.

I sat next to Norman. He looked at me for once then hugged me tightly. I hugged him back.

" Everything will be fine." I said to him.

" They will hurt my sister. They don't keep the girl alive after torturing her. They will kill my sister." His words shook my soul. Fear clutched me from all around.

" Nothing will happen to her. Don't be scared. I will not let anyone hurt her." I said to him.

" Promise?" He asked me.

" Promise." I said and he sighed.

We were sitting there when I heard my phone ringing. I found it's Julian. I picked it up at once.

" I am texting you the address. Reach there. Hurry up." He said to me and hung up the call. I stood up.

" What happened?" Norman asked me.

" I will be back with your sister." I said and he nodded.

I am going to teach him the meaning of messing up with Northscott. Just in awhile.