AUTHOR'S NOTE

Salamat po sa lahat ng mga readers na sumusuporta at nagbabasa ng aking mga stories.

If you want more story please follow, comment and vote. Thank you and Godbless to all.

P.s. Mag ingat po tayong lahat para maiwasan ang kumakalat na coronavirus. Stay safe and always pray.

--NEW COMPLETED STORIES--

Title: THE GIRL IN THE CITY OF HINTERLAND
Genre: FANTASY/ADVENTURE/ROMANCE

Title: THE GIRL IN THE CITY OF HINTERLANDGenre: FANTASY/ADVENTURE/ROMANCE

P.s. I do not own the photo above. Ctto.

¤¤¤ Escaping from the person she hates the most. Elara found herself in a strange and perfectly fine abandoned city but it turns out that she unknowingly entered a different world.

Title: KENARI OF MOUNT SEFANA
Genre: FANTASY/ADVENTURE/ROMANCE

Title: KENARI OF MOUNT SEFANAGenre: FANTASY/ADVENTURE/ROMANCE

P.s. I do not own the photo above. Ctto.

¤¤¤ She knows the future. Her destiny is already carved. The road to her future life is already set.

However, she is Kenari.

Destiny, future or whatever it is. She doesn't give a damn.

She can just build a new road on her own for her. She can just create a new future she wanted. Lastly, she can just change her destiny.

From the very start, she already decided to change everything.

Title: THE HERO IS MY VILLAIN
Genre: FANTASY/ROMANCE

Title: THE HERO IS MY VILLAINGenre: FANTASY/ROMANCE

P.s. I do not own the photo above.

¤¤¤ Can you turn the righteous hero into a villain?

If someone asked me that question, I would probably give my flat 'No'.

I am maybe a villain but a righteous hero is always be a hero. No matter what.

Most especially, if that person is him. A good and kind-hearted man. Benevolent and righteous. He is the hero everyone admires.