Chapter 49-Waiting for you

Start bij het begin

Samuel turned to the sound and howled as well with Kalil and Carter. I listened as i heard it again this time it was pained and desperate, Kaine yelped in my mind. 

'THAT'S MATE, SHES IN TROUBLE! FIND HER NOW'

He roared at me and i he took over long enough to let out a long loud howl of our own, he was telling her we were coming. It wouldn't be long and she would be safe in our arms.   Our feet carried us towards her cries for help faster than the others could catch up. 

When a white wolf slammed into my side i turned on him growling and flashing my teeth no one was going to stop me from getting her. Samuel growled back at me and shifted to his skin. "Kovue think logically, we have to follow them back and get a plan together. We can't just run in, we could get her killed." 

I growled but knew he was right, i nodded at him and turned to head back to the others. "Now why don't you explain how my daughter is your mate when you already have one." 

'WELL SHIT, I TOLD YOU TO TELL HIM SOONER' 

'Thanks Kaine, your a great help.' 

He scoffed at me as i looked back up to Samuel he had shifted back to wolf form and was walking beside me. Guess it was time i explained myself, while we came up with a plan to save Sarah. 

~~~~~~

Sarah POV~ 

I couldn't sleep at all, i listened to the light snores of Blade and Cecelia but i could only stare out the window. I hoped to see that beautiful mercury wolf run in teeth bared with blood and body parts strewn. Yeah, it was a graphic thought but it was not like he was going to show up on a white horse. No that was not what we where, i could imagine Sebastian doing that however. 

I could feel myself tearing up at him, i missed my friend. He could have been more and i certainly wouldn't have objected. He was sweet and straight forward about what he wanted, unlike my mystery wolf. Sadie wanted our mate, i was still reluctant to want anyone now after Max. 

His name made Sadie growl in annoyance, i couldn't be upset with her after all i did try to kill myself over him. The sun was starting to set again and i sighed, i was tired but restless. Apparently the hunters where opposite from the rest of the world and preferred to conduct business all night and throughout the mornings. 

I looked out the window again for the hundredth time so far. "You know if you keep staring out there your mind will start to play tricks on you. Who knows maybe the Blair witch will surprise us with her presence." I rolled my eyes as Blade yawned loudly. 

"Yeah well it would be just the topper on my cake then." i shrugged at him as i turned to look at him in the dark. Sadie was alert now and was eyeing him suspiciously. She had a right to do that, he was being nice and around here that meant he wanted something. 

"Blade cut the shit, why are you really being nice to me? Everyone has a reason and i want to know yours." I stared at him as i sat down on the desk. 

He looked up at me raising his eyebrow, even in the dark i could still see his face lit up by the fading sun. He thin jawline and curved thick lips along with the darkness of his eyes was beautiful. The makeshift curtains did nothing to block it out as i stared at him watching his eyes study me. 

"I..." He started when Cecelia woke up stretching and called out to us "Hey ladies, good evening! what i miss while i was dead to the world?" I shook my head at her and looked back to Blade who straightened up on his couch and walked into the bathroom closing the door. 

"Guess he woke up on the couch." We both laughed as she said it. I liked her and hoped we could escape together, apparently i was making my own pack now. "Well i hate to go but i have dinner duty as well so ill see you later, be safe." She saluted me as she left the room after patting her hair down and wiping her eyes with the hem of her shirt.