She leaned forward and ran a red manicured finger on my jaw before allowing it to drop down my neck. She traced my shoulders and down the biceps of my left arm.

"You are wondering who I am," she said casually, and her eyes flickered to look back at me once again. What she saw on my face made her smile. She traced my self-inflicted injured wrists. "My name is Silvia. We have never met. In fact, I had only seen you when you were little. I heard more about you than I saw you...until now."

She dropped her hand back to her side and moved to stand in front of me. Her eyelashes fluttered while she also took her time in looking me over.

"Surprisingly, you are pleasantly handsome," she whispered, her eyes stopped when she looked into my eyes. "Gold...he must want to come out badly."

He...she knew...I blinked.

She smiled when she realized my surprise.

"Which brings me to your next question. 'What do I want to do with you?'" She turned around and showed me her backside.

The way she was reacting and touching me, she wanted something from me. Then she spun back around to look at me. A smile broadening her oval face.

"It's simple, really," she said with a shrug.

I clenched my teeth. Fighting back the urge to roar and lose control.

"I want to turn you into the monster that you were meant to be," she stated. "My father's project ended with you. You were the last longstanding subject that he had tested and worked obsessively on."

My blood ran cold. Immediately, I realized who she was. I've only seen her from the gallery window in the camp. Little and staring through the gallery window with a simple curiosity. Who knew that she would become what her father was? When the camp was raided, and all the Alpha Rogue's followers were killed off, no one thought about her. Hunter and Judah didn't even know she existed but even if they did she was still a child.

"Remember me now?" she said satisfactorily.

"I'm going to guess that you're just as fucked up as your father," I grated and tugged harder on the restraints. Pain shot through my wrists and ankles.

"Baby, don't make it harder on yourself. There is no way of getting through those restraints. You are mine to do anything I want. No one would help you. You are completely under my mercy," she said while walking over to me to caress one side of my face.

I growled and flashed my canines. She laughed with joy and moved in closer, pressing her body to mine. I felt the firm pressed of her lips on my throat. Repulsion flooded through me. I growled and fought harder on the restraints.

"I've been following you for so long. It took me a while to gain back everything that I had lost but I did it. I can start back to where my father had failed. I will make his dreams come true. What I didn't expect though—was that you were going to find your mate and get yourself mated. Nonetheless, it won't pull us away from our timeline. In fact, she might be a perfect subject for me to use," she whispered huskily before nipping my skin.

"Get off me," I growled.

"Why? You're not attracted to me?" she teased but I knew she took pleasure in making me angry.

"You won't touch her," I threatened.

She laughed, causing her body to rub against mine. My fingernails lengthened and dug into my palms, causing them to bleed. My beast was growling in the back of mind. He was furious, but it was like a wall was placed between us. One that made it hard to connect.

"I can do anything I want with her," she replied.

"I'll kill you," I snarled. I tugged on the restraints so hard that I felt it protest but they remained tight around my wrist.

"Ah, you love her that much," she said, pulling back to give me a pouty face.

"What do you want?" I wanted to divert her attention back to me. If I continued on about Sage. She could harm Sage. I can't allow that to happen. Not when I can't do anything to stop it. I needed to protect her—where ever she was.

"So eager. Then I guess we might as well start with our first session?" she walked back a few steps before turning and walking towards the two guards. She waved her hand and one of them disappeared outside the door before walking back inside. He opened the door and five people in lab coats walked inside. Two of them wheeled in a table filled with needles, a laptop, and a machine that was whirring.

Panic rose inside of me. Painful memories, screams, and cries of help. They flooded my mind and made it hard for me to think. I squeezed my eyes shut and clenched my teeth. I needed to focus but the memories grew louder and visions of my mother's bloodied dead body appeared before me. I roared in pain from all those memories. It was like they had placed me back into my past. Unprotected and little. Quiet and traumatic.

I felt someone grabbed onto my right arm and then a needle prick. The screams were deafening. To the point where I don't know if it was me who was screaming or the people in my dreams. Memories after memories. Dead bodies after dead bodies. I couldn't seem to break out of the trance.

I felt something cold running through my body. It started from my arm. Then it crawled all over my body. I felt it deep inside of me. Something was changing.

I lost consciousness out of exhaustion and the screaming. I don't know how long I was under but when I was awake, I was no longer standing in front of multiple people. I was strapped down into a bed. My whole body controlled with chains to keep me pinned down.

I blinked several times before looking at my surroundings. I was still in the same room. They had just removed me from the restraints. The guards were still standing the door.

I thought I was alone but then I heard someone breathing behind me. It was light and soft. I shouldn't have heard it but I did. My vision was clearer---better. Almost unnatural. I could see the small specks of dust that were not seeable by the naked eye floating in the air.

The sound of heels clicking behind me snapped me back to reality. I turned my head to the side to see Silvia walk to stand next to me. She touched my cheek and smoothed my hair back.

"You did well, baby," she whispered soothingly but it gave me the opposite reaction. A feral sound pierced the air. It sounded desperate and angry. It was cold and malicious.

It came from me.

She smirked just as her palms touched something on my forehead that made me realize they had stuck something onto my temples.

"What are you doing?"

"Making you invincible," she replied simply, still smiling at me. "Making you mine and mine only to control."

Author's Note:

I'm not sure if I am quite back yet but I felt like I needed/wanted to update. LOL. So here you go.

Miss you all. <3