21

Rain pounded heavily against the roof and windows of the cabin

Rain pounded heavily against the roof and windows of the cabin. The sky had an overbearing grey shadow that dampened the outside world. Yet inside the cabin, the temperature had spiked. Sexual tension thickened the air like a dense fog.

Seeing the surprised shock on Liam's face, I wondered if he thought I was too forward. Did I press a little hard on our relationship? Was he not ready? Doubt was setting in and heat crawled onto my cheeks.

I watched him close his eyes tightly. His lips pinched tight like he was fighting his own demons or inner thoughts. My legs were still hooked around his waist. I didn't expect to come here like this but seeing the pain flashed across his eyes and his attempt in drowning his own pain in tonic was what drove me to here. I was born to ease his pain as he was born to ease mine. I could do this to him because he was mine as much as I was his.

When his eyes flew open, they were glowing golden with a fierce intensity.

"If I do this, there is no turning back," he rasped.

He looked so intense and untamed. There was an uncultivated aura that expelled from fierce eyes. It twists the invisible string of lust inside of me seductively. I found myself being attracted to this almost unrestrained side of him. I cupped one side of his cheek with my hand. Raising my upper body, I captured his lips in mine. I kissed him with the same fervor.

Slowly but surely, Liam's rough, calloused hands slipped under my shirt again and slid higher and higher. A slow trail of tingles erupted on my skin. It was mystifying and tantalizing. His hands found my breasts that were covered in a cream-colored satin bra. It was thin in material and so it was easy for him to locate the already hardened peaks. The second his thumb rolled over the sensitive peaks, my breath hitched and the throbbing between my legs intensified.

A groan rumbled from deep in his throat and passed between our kisses. There was an ache between my legs that caused my hips to move on their own. I rocked and twisted underneath him, begging for some kind of friction between us.

He dropped one hand down to my hips to hold me down. I moaned my protest but he stopped me short when I felt his hand slid to the button of my jeans. He unbuttoned it and pulled down the zipper before slipping his hands underneath my panties. He slid his fingers down my wet slit opening. The sensation was toe-curling hot. Instantly, my hand dug into his hair while the other gripped his huge biceps. A throaty sound escaped my lips just as he dipped a finger inside.

Instinctively, my back arched and I attempted to tear my lips away from his which led his lips to skim down my jaw and the length of my neck. My skin riddled with goosebumps. My body was feeling so many new things.

He worked his finger, thrusting it inside of me and stretching me slowly. My body was not used to the foreign penetration but the sound of how wet I have slapped the air. Our arousing scent expelled the room, drugging our minds.