Chapter 30 - My Love For You Is Like The Universe: Endless.

Madison's P.O.V.

"We are worshipping the right to live. Nobody shall stand in our way!" The remaining Ood chanted one.

"Yeah! Well, watch me!" I screamed, shooting down all the advancing Ood.

They all eventually fell to the ground and I lower my gun slowly. Dead. They were all dead. I had killed them all after promising to save them. I turned around to see The Doctor looking on shocked.

"What?" I yelled, trying to fight back tears.

"You killed them. You'd never normally do that." He replied, starting to get angry.

"You think I wanted to do that! What do you mean normally! You barely know me, Doctor!"

"I know you enough to know, you knew you didn't have to do that!" He yelled, looking at me disgusted.

"Yes, I did! I didn't want to kill them, Doctor! I'd already promised to save them! How do you think I feel killing off another innocent race!" I cried, before storming off.

I ran off down a corridor, before coming across a room full of people. I kicked down the door and rushed in, holding up my gun. They turned to face me, looking rather shocked.

"Right! Who are you lot and why are you here?" I yelled, keeping the 20 men in sight.

"We're part of the Enzanimes company! We were just working, when we heard the boss got killed! Did you kill him?" One of the men explained, eying up my gun.

"No, it was the Ood! And they are all out to get you lot! So I suggest you all get out now!" I warned, only to receive scared looks "NOW! MOVE IT!" I screamed, firing a few warning shots.

They all soon ran out of the room, yelling at one another to get out quick. I rushed over to one of the computers to try and check on the security cameras. They all showed the same thing.

Ood. All chanting the same thing.

"We are worshipping the right to live. Nobody shall stand in our way!" They said, over the 6 separate cameras.

"DOCTOR! IN HERE PLEASE!" I yelled.

"MADDY! What happened?" He shouted as he ran into the room.

"I need your Sonic! Can I have it please?" I asked, holding out my hand but still looking at the screen.

"Yeah, sure." He replied, placing it in my hand. "What do you need it for?"

"I'm making contact with the Ood." I explained, sonicing the CCTV screen.

"Will that....."

"Calling all Ood in the underground base! This is Madison Brown! Can you hear me?" I yelled, at the screen.

"We are worshiping the right to live. Nobody shall stand in our way!"

"Yeah I get it! But if you lot don't back off, I will stand in your way!" I warned, trying to sound tough.

"We are worshiping the right to live. Nobody shall stand in our way!" They all chanted as one again.

"OH JUST SHUT UP AND LISTEN! If you Ood do not call off the attack, I will take you down!" I yelled, getting angry that my threat wasn't working.

"We will kill you all first! We are worshiping the right to live. Nobody shall stand in our way!" The Ood warned, before all the screens went black.

"AHH! NO! NO! NO!" I screamed, kicking a desk and soon regretting it

"Madison! Stop now! Getting angry isn't going to help anything!" The Doctor shouted, gripping my shoulders.