Chapter 24 - Do You Love Me, Like You Love The Universe?

Madison's P.O.V.

“Madison........I love you.” He said, looking me dead in the eye.

He loves me.

My mouth hung open with shock at his secret. My heart started doing flips inside me, as I registered inside me what he had said.

“You....love...me?” I asked slowly.

“Yeah. I do. But if you don't love me anymore, I.....” He started to explain.

He was cut off by my lips against his. At first he didn't kiss back, but soon he moved his lips against mine. He moved his hands over to me and wrapped them around my waist. I pushed my hands over his hair and placed them behind his neck, as he pulled me closer to him.

After a loving moment, he pulled away from my mouth and rested his forehead against mine. His breathing was ragged as tried to catch to catch his breath. I looked up into his eyes, as a smirk played across his lips.

“Wow...Just...Wow!” He said, giving a small laugh.

“Yeah. Wow indeed. So. What do you want to do now?” I asked, laughing with him.

“We could go out. Just the two of us.” He suggested.

“What? Like a date?” I asked, smiling at his idea.

“If you wanted I to be like a date. Then yes. A date.”

“I like that idea. Lets do it.” I smiled.

“Great! But..oh...”

“What?”

“You can't walk. Can you? And you've got some bad cuts, Maddy! I'd hate to see you get worse.” He explained, giving me a sad smile.

“Oh don't worry! I can fix that.” I replied, laying down on the bed.

I closed my eyes shut and rubbed my hands together. I slowly opened my eyes, to see the sparkling, golden air floating around my hands. I placed a hand on each leg, as a small pain filled them. I gritted my teeth as he regeneration energy flooded my legs and fixed the broken bones. Once is stopped I ran my hands across my arms, removing any cuts and bruises from existence. I placed my hands under my shirt quickly, as the deep purple bruises disappeared.

“Ahh! That's better!” I said, jumping off the bed to the ground.

“What about your face?” The Doctor asked, standing in front of me.

“What about my face? Whats wrong with my face?” I asked, giving him a confused look.

“The black eye!” He explained, pointing at me.

“Oh this thing?” I replied, tapping the bruised area around my eye. “Gone now!”

“The split lip?”

“Oh yes! Sorry!” I said, making it quickly disappear. ”Wish I'd kept it now! It made me look cool!”

“Haha! Whatever you say Miss Brown! Now to the console room.” He laughed, sticking out his arm.

“Where we shall pick our destination!” I giggled, as I looped my arm with The Doctors.

We linked arms and walked out of the room. We strutted down the corridor, trying to do funny walks to make the other person laugh. I can safely say, I won!

As we made our way to the top of the TARDIS stairs, The Doctor stopped in front of me. He reached out his hand to me, which I took, and walked me down the stairs.