Chapter 6 - Daleks

Chapter 6 - Daleks

"EXTERMINATE!"

"Oh put a sock in it!" I shouted back, pushing past it. "Oh, and don't you even think about killing me! Because if you do, I will so come back and haunt you."

Maybe I should explain.

Exactly 3 minutes and 17 seconds after Martha left, my teleport started bleeping to let me know an Alien was in the area. And close. Too close in fact! They were the warehouse where I had met Martha, which was about 5 minutes down the road. Once I had everything, I teleported down to the warehouse and landed in the middle of an alien circle.

A Dalek alien circle.

"Now, where is your leader?" I asked loudly.

"DALEK'S DO NOT TAKE ORDERS FROM HUMANS!" It's metallic voice screeched.

"Well you lot would make a terrible waiters then!" I replied, laughing.

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS LAUGHTER?"

"Meaning? There is no meaning, really. Beside making fun of you awful lot! Anyway back to the point, where is your leader?" I asked the red coloured Dalek.

"I AM HERE, TIME LORD!" The White Dalek spoke.

"And I am here, funny looking pepper shaker thing!" I replied, mocking the Dalek while pointing to myself.

"DO NOT MOCK THE DALEKS! WE ARE THE SUPERIOR RACE!"

"Really? How did you figure that one out?" I yelled back, pressing buttons as I walked towards the white Dalek.

"THE DALEKS SURVIVED THE TIME WAR! ALL TIME LORD'S WERE PERISHED FROM EXISTENCE, EXCEPT FOR THE DOCTOR!"

"Well, isn't he just special." I muttered, still tapping away at any levers and buttons I could reach. "Well, If all the other Time Lords were killed, how am I here? Huh? Scan me, Google me, follow me on Twitter, do whatever you have too. You'll only find Time Lord blood flowing through these veins! So really, you guys are very behind on Time Lord updates."

"SILENCE! SOON YOU WILL NOT BE ALIVE! EXTERMINATE HER!" The white Dalek commanded.

"Don't you dare. You kill me and I'll take every last one of you down with me!" I shouted, pulling a lollipop out of my pocket.

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS"

"Well this... this is a.... a universal, blowy-uppy destructor thing! And if you even just try and kill me, I'll blow up your ship and you with it!" I said, waving the green lollipop at the Daleks.

"THIS IS A LIE!"

"Wanna bet? This is wired up to your ship! You really shouldn't have let me press those buttons as I walked along! So Daleks, are you willing to be killed?" I asked, giving a smug smile.

"YOU WOULD KILL YOURSELF! THEN PLANET EARTH WOULD NOT BE SAFE!" The Dalek screamed, backing away from me.

"I'm a Time Lord, I can regenerate. You lot can't do anything! So I guess it's the end of the line for you. And...and...sorry can you hear something? Like a whooshing noise?" I asked, looking around for the noise.

"WE HEAR NO SUCH THING!"

"I don't understand how you hear anything, you don't have ears."

"EXTERMINATE!"

"Wait, wait, wait! Stay back or I'll blow you all up! And you don't want to die now do you?" 

"YOU CAN NOT KILL US, TIME LORD! THERE OTHER LIFE FORMS ARE PRESENT ON BOARD!" The Orange Dalek said, moving towards a screen.