Chapter 8 - Somebody Call For A Hero?

Madison's P.O.V

“Ow!” I moaned, as I whacked my head against the ceiling.

Again.

I had been crawling through the tunnels for at least 20 minutes now and I still hadn't found my way back to the Daleks main room. I started to crawl again when I started to hear voices.

“EARTH DESTRUCTION IN 10 EARTH MINUTES!”

“PLANET SKARO SHALL RISE ONCE AGAIN!”

“WARNING! WARNING! ONE PRISIONER HAS ESCAPED! THE FEMALE TIME LORD HAS ESCAPED!”

“IMPOSSIBLE! SHOW ME! SHOW ME!” I Heard the white Dalek scream. I started to crawl towards the noise and soon I came across another hatch in the floor. I pressed my ear against it.

“WARNING! FEMALE TIME LORD IN VENTILATION SHAFT NEAR HERE!”

“FIND HER! FIND THE TIME LORD AND EXTERMINATE HER!”

“Hmm! They'll never find me!” I whispered.

“TIME LORD LOCATED!”

“Oh Shit!” I mumbled.

I started to back away when suddenly the hatch I was just at blew up. I sat up and tried to pull out my gun before one of the Daleks appeared.

Too late.

“TIME LORD FOUND! EXTERMINATE!”

“You know, I really wish you'd call me by my actual name!” I shouted, finally puling my gun free.

“EXTERMINATE!” It screeched.

I watched it as it poked it's head through the hole before it went back down a little. I kept doing the same thing before I realized what was happening.

“Oh my God, are you stuck in that hole?” I asked in shock.

“NO! EXTERMINATE!” It shouted.

“You are, aren't you? Your stuck in that little hatch space! Oh god! This is priceless! Wait a second while I get my camera!” I said, in excitement.

I pulled out my phone and took a picture of myself next to the stuck Dalek! I put my phone away and replaced it with my gun.

“HELP ME!” The Dalek pleaded.

“Depends. Are you lot going to kill yourselves and forget about remaking Skaro?”I asked, pointing the gun in the eye of the Dalek.

“NEVER! DALEKS RAIN SUPREME!” It shouted,

“Well, then. I'm not going to help you! Say good night Dalek!” I whispered, before pulling the trigger and sending the orange Dalek into atoms.

“Yes!” I exclaimed, fist punching the air. “Right, one down and four to go!” I said, jumping though the hole in the ventilation shaft floor. Once I jumped through the hole, I immediately hid behind the wall beside me.

“EARTH DESTRUCTION IN 7 HUMAN MINUTES!”

“SOON WE WILL BE THE ULTIMATE RACE! NOTHING CANSTOP US NOW!”

“WARNING! FEMALE TIME LORD STILL ALIVE! SHE IS INSIDE THE DALEK CONTROL ROOM!” The Yellow Dalek screamed.

“FIND HER! FIND HER! FIND HER!” The white Dalek demanded.

“Found her!” I shouted while jumping out from behind the wall, giving the Daleks two thumbs up.

“THE FEMALE TIME LORD HAS BEEN FOUND!”

“The Female Time Lord has a name! It's Madison but my friends call me Maddy! And if you lot pack up and leave, you'll be able to call me it too!” I said, taking a step closer to them all.

“YOU WILL BE EXTERMINATED MADISON!”

“See, it wasn't so hard was it! And I don't think so!” I shouted, standing in between two Daleks.

“EXTERMINATE!” The red and the yellow Daleks shouted together. Just as they shot their death rays at me, I quickly ducked. Getting out of the way of the rays. I looked up to see the Daleks had shot one another.

“Ohh! Bad luck Daleks! And in 3, 2, 1!” I counted down, just before the two Daleks blew up. I looked around to see the White Dalek had moved and the blue Dalek was coming towards me. “Oh hello Mr blue Dalek! Come to die have we?” I asked in a patronizing voice.

“EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!”

“Oh just be quiet!” I said, pulling out my gun and shooting the Dalek straight in the eye.

First time!

Within seconds it blew up and I turned around to see the white Dalek stood behind me.

“Well, well, well! Looks like it's just you and me. Just give up now and I'll kill you nice and quickly!” It's eye stalk watched over my face of a second before the Dalek gave his final command.

“EMERGANCY TEMPERAL SHFT!” It's voice screeched, before it disappeared.

“NO! OH FOR GODS SAKE! ARRRGG!” I shouted, pushing over stuff.

I lent over a desk and placed my head in my hands. When I looked up I saw screen which showed The Doctor, Amy and Rory still all inside the prison cell. I quickly put my gun away and started running in the direction of the cells.

The Doctor's P.O.V

I was still waiting. All three of us were. All waiting for the Daleks to appear and kill us on there newly built Planet Skaro. I looked up to Amy and Rory to see Rory cuddling a sleeping Amy. Rory's eyes moved up and his gaze caught mine. I gave him a week smile which he briefly returned.

“I'm sorry.” I said, quietly.

“For what?” Rory asked me.

“For bring us here. For getting us stuck in a Dalek prison. For getting us...killed.” I replied, looking to the floor.

“Don't worry about it. I've dies many time before, I don't think once more will hurt!” He said, giving a small laugh.

I gave him a smile, which was soon taken away by the noise of the doors opening. I slowly stood up and walked over to the door. I heard Amy being woken up by Rory and soon they were stood by my side. I felt Amy grab my hand and I looked over to her and gave her a reassuring smile.

“Right, then. This is it. Amy, Rory. Thank you.” I said, looking back to the doors.

“What for?”

“For being the amazing Pond's!” I said, before I gave them both a quick hug. We all turned back and faced the doors, just as they were about to open. And once the round metal door rolled open, we were all shocked by what faced us.

“Somebody call for a hero?”

Madison!