Chapter 17: Good progress

Start from the beginning

"By the way...why are you here? This isn't the way you're taking when going on school. Did your family move house?" Sunhwa asked.

"Ah...ani. I just delivered breakfast in that big building." You said.

"Jinja? For who?"

"EXO." You answered shortly while smiling at her. Her jaws dropped and grabbed your arm while shaking it.

"Seriously? That's their building?! Oh my god! You're such a troll." She said while giggling.

"Yah! I'm not ok. I just accidentally knew about it." You then glanced on your wrist watch and your eyes widened.

"Sunwha, we only have 15 minutes left! Let's run now!" You said grabbing her hand forcing her to run.

"Waaa! Tia, slow down!" She really hates running.

==At school==

You had your head hung low together with Sunhwa.

"Sorry we're late." You said to your teacher. You two manage to get inside the gate before the ring bells but unfortunately, you're still late.

"It's ok now Ms. Choi. It's just been 5 minutes late so you don't have to worry. But I'll give you two a warning, did you get that?" The teacher said.

"Neh." You both said then went to your seats.

~~~~

"Good morning boys." The guard greeted the EXO as they went out of their van. They looked at each other and greeted him back. It was new for them that the guard was greeting them.

"Here. Your friend told me to give this to you guys." The guard said and handed Suho the plastic. "Wah...breakfast." Suho said and smiled. It was still warm.

"And Sehun?" The guard said trying to look for that member. "Neh?" Sehun raised his hand to be recognized and the guard handed him lunch boxes.

"These are for you. She said you were choosy." The guard said. Sehun chuckled and saw a note there. 

"Yah! How come you're breakfast is different from ours?" Baekhyun whined and pouted. Sehun looked at him and smirked.

"Because I'm choosy." He answered shortly before entering the building with a smiling face.

'She really did what I told her too' He thought and chuckled. They arrive at their practice room and they sat on the floor taking out the food you bought for them.

"Yah Sehun-ah..." Chanyeol said as he was opening the lunch boxes. Sehun glanced at him raising a brow.

"Can I have some?" Chanyeol gave him his toothy smile while pleading. Sehun smiled and that made him grin more.

"No."

"WAE?!" 

"Nope." Sehun just smiled and took an egg roll and taste it. "Hmm...yummy." He muttered while eating. He was eating happily while the others drool at his foods.

"Hmm..." Kai saw a piece of paper and he reads it aloud with a smile. It was the note you leave.

"Sehun~ah...I made my promise so eat healthy. And please don't complain anymore…share some with your hyungs, ok? ^ ^" 

"Yah!" Sehun tried to snatch the paper from him but it was no use.

"AHA! I knew it! Tia's really nice. Now c'mon maknae...share some please." Chanyeol and Baekhyun took some fried rice and bacons.

"Wah, even my favorite bacon is here." Baekhyun said happily.

"Urgh..." Sehun groaned and sighed. "Yeah, yeah. Just grab some not whole of it." Sehun said still ended on sharing.