Chapter 28 - Gomawo

"Kyyaaaaa!" 

"Yah! Quiet down." Sehun shushed you as he closed your mouth with his hand. You struggled to remove his hand, but later on...you succeeded. You gasped for air and looked at him in disbelief. "Why are you here? My parents would see you." You hissed making him chuckled. 

"They already saw me." He said as he sat on your bed. He leaned his back on the head board, crossing his arms. "So you mean...they are the ones who let you in here?" You asked and he nodded. You let out a sigh and brushed some hair strands away. 

'My parents gone mad with this man...so am I' You thought. You were back to your senses when Sehun snapped his fingers. "Are you ok?" He asked and you nodded, smiling sheepishly. "Why are you here anyway?" You asked as your brows frowned. Sehun scoffed and looked at you. "We have our date, remember?" Sehun said. "Hey...I don't remember saying yes to your invitation." You crossed your arms and smirked. 

"Oh yeah? What if I'll say I don't take no for an answer?" He said as he moved closer to you. "That's not gonna work on me." You said raising a brow. 'At least I have to win in this teasing game for once' You thought.

"Hmm...I have more skills than that." Sehun whispered as he trapped you. With hands both on either side of the mattress supporting his arms where you were in. "Just say yes...you know you'll never defeat me." His husky voice build butterflies inside your tummy making your cheeks felt burning. You curled your fingers into fists gripping the mattress tight as you looked away avoiding him to see you blush.

"Hmm...Let go." You said and Sehun smiled. "What's the password?" He asked moving his brows up and down. You lowered your head in frustration. Now you know you can never beat this guy. "Do I really have to say it?" You said looking straightly in his eyes. He gently smiled and nodded. You were hesitant.

"Come on, if you don't...I won't think twice to kiss you----"

"Yes!" You answered immediately cutting his words off.

He widened his eye in amazement. He just chuckled and let you go. "You know, you're so naive." He stated. You went down from the bed and ran to the bathroom. You washed your face and looked at your reflection in the mirror. You can still see the pink tint on your cheeks. "Stop blushing will you?" You said as you patted your burning cheeks.

Little did you know, you were oblivious that Sehun was actually listening to you. He was leaning his ear on the door, smiling. 'That blushing girl...she always amazed me'  Sehun thought. When he heard the knob was unlucked, he quickly leaned on the wall whistling. "What's taking you so long?" He asked as soon as you stepped outside like he didn't hear anything. "I don't have to tell you." You muttered and stand in front of the mirror near your bed. 

You brushed your hair and through the reflection, Sehun was staring at you. It made you felt uncomfortable. "Sehun-ah...could you please wait outside?" You asked with your head hang low. You can't look at the mirror with his eyes, gazing at you. You brushed your hair continously looking somewhere else and you jumped a little when something rested on your shoulder. You looked up and through the reflection, Sehun was resting his chin on your shoulder. Your body became stiffed.

"You're beautiful..." Sehun smiled and you can feel your cheeks heat up...again. "Y-yah!" You moved away from him with hands clutching your chest. You can feel how fast your heart beat pounded. Sehun only chuckled showing his eye smile. 

"We're best friends. You should stop being shy around me." Sehun said as he walked to the door. "Don't take too long, ok?" He said winking and closed the door. You sighed and rested your forehead on the mirror. "Ugh, what is he doing to me?" You muttered closing your eyes as you listen to your heart beat.