Chapter 12: Beautiful Swan

"WoOohOoo!!!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun excitedly cheered as they saw the boat that will tour them around. "Man this is awesome!" Chanyeol stated in awe. All of them were amazed too.

"Come on!" Baekhyun said and as he stepped on the boat. All of them followed and chuckled. "Such dorks." You mumbled giggling.

"Do you want to stay there?" Se Hun said annoyingly that snapped you back to your senses. "Oh, I'm coming." You said and smiled.

"Here, it's slippery." He said and offered his hand. You took it gladly and smiled at him. 'Gosh...can't she stop smiling?'Se Hun thought although he likes it.

"I wanna go up." You said and stepped on the stair case. "Do-----do you need company?" Se Hun asked hesitantly. You smiled and nodded. 'If it's you of course I wouldn't say no' You thought.

"Wah...we're moving." You said and feel the fresh air. "Of course we're moving. If the boat didn't, then there's no point on riding this thing." Se Hun said sarcastically and sat on the railing with his crossed arms.

"Aish..." You muttered. Se Hun chuckled softly and stood up to stand beside you.

"I'm kidding." He said staring at you. "I know. I'm a strong girl so you don't have to worry." You said and did a merong. Se Hun just turned his gaze on the water.

==Downstairs of the boat==

"What are they doing up their?" Kai asked and they shrugged.

"Should we check on them?" D.O. asked. "Nah...just let them be. They need their time alone." Baekhyun said.

"That's right! For now, let's just enjoy!' Chanyeol said pumping his fist on the air.

"Wah! Guys! They serve food!" Sunhwa exclaimed when the food was served on the table. "Woah..." They drooled already just seeing those tasty sea foods.

=Back to Tihun=

"So...Sunhwa told me that this is your last day here?" Se Hun started. You glanced at him and bit your lower lip nodding sadly.

"Thanks." He said. You looked at him confusedly as you tilted your head. "Thanks for...?"

"For making my summer interesting." Se Hun said throwing his gaze somewhere else. You smiled widely and nodded. 'Waaaah! I made his summer interesting...god, I really don't want to leave' You thought.

"So, I hope you'll enjoy today." He said. 

"Is this the surprise that Sunhwa’s telling me?" You asked him. He nodded putting his hands inside his pockets. 

"Thank you." You said and gave him your sweetest smile. 'Beautiful...' Se Hun thought. He cleared his throat to compose his self.

"Yeah. Don't mention it. So you better enjoy it or else I'll throw you in the water." Se Hun said and started walking downstairs.

"What did he just said?" You muttered and shot him a glare. "YAH!" You then followed behind him while Se Hun just hid his smile.

==30 minutes later==

"Waah! We're hereee!!!" They all yelled excitedly as they jump off of the boat. Their tour guide then greeted them and started to guide them along.

'Where's Se Hun?' You thought looking for him. "Tia..." a husky voice called out and you turned from where it came from.

Click

Se Hun smiled after he captures a photo of you. "Yah...what do you think you're doing?" You said but deep inside you're jumping in joy. 'He took a picture of me. Yayy!!!'