Chapter 5: Late Night

"Sunhwa-ah...do you have plans tonight?" You asked. You guys were eating your lunch that time. Sunhwa munched and swallowed before answering.

"Hmm, I haven't really thought about that. Waeyo?" Sunhwa said and tilted her head. You looked around and leaned to whisper. "EXO oppa's invited me to come tonight. They said they'll have bonfire." You hissed.

"EXO oppas---" You then shut her up by covering her mouth. "Sshh...If they'll hear you then they would bug us or EXO. Remember...those oppas are on vacation too." You said and let her go.

"Phew. I'm sorry but...seriously?! Oh my god. I won't gonna miss it then." Sunhwa said excitedly. You giggled and nodded. "I won't miss it too." You said and smiled of the thought of what Se Hun said.

'Make sure you'll be there tonight...' Se Hun's voice echoed in your head.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

"Oi. What does our maknae doing here all by his self huh?" Chanyeol said and sat beside Se Hun. They were sitting on a log facing the water and waves.

"What are you doing here hyung?" Se Hun asked. He played with the sand using a stick. "I should be the one who's asking that. Why are here again huh?" Chanyeol said.

"Nothing. I just want to be alone for the meanwhile." Se Hun said. Chanyeol looked at him worriedly. "Is there something bothering you?" He asked.

"There's nothing hyung. I just felt uneasy." Se Hun said. There was a moment of silence so Se Hun broke the ice. 

"Hyung...does Baekhyun hyung mean what he said?" Se Hun asked and glanced at Chanyeol. "Which one?" Chanyeol asked and scratched his head. "About the----------nah forget it." Se Hun said and looked at the water.

Then it hit Chanyeol. He grins and poked Se Hun. "You mean about...Tia?" Chanyeol said and Se Hun's cheeks were showing some faded pink tint. 

"What are you talking about? And why did the topic gets to her??" Se Hun said and looked away. This made Chanyeol grins wider.

"Yah! Why do you keep grinning hyung?" Se Hun said and gave Chanyeol a shove in the shoulder. Chanyeol chuckled and head locked Se Hun.

"You're bothered because of what Baekhyun said? Are you jealous, huh...Oh Se Hun?" Chanyeol grinned. "No I'm not! Why should I keep repeating myself?" Se Hun said defensively and released from Chanyeol's grip.

"Hahah...I still know you are. Don't worry, Baekhyun's just teasing you. But hey! I have to agree with Baekhyun though. Tia's attractive...starting from her looks and personality, don't you think?" Chanyeol nudge you.

"H-huh...oh. Mmm...I guess." Se Hun muttered. "What do you mean 'I guess'?" Chanyeol asked.

"Nothing." Se Hun mumbled. 'Well...I have to admit that she's really attractive. But wait! She's still a stranger. That's right Se Hun...just keep that in mind' Se Hun thought.

==That Night==

You are wearing your summer dress that night. You dragged Suhwa with you. "Yah! Could you please stop that?" You said while looking at Sunhwa. She keeps shaking her hands. And that only means she's excited.

"I'm sorry. I can't help it." She giggled. You just shook your head while smiling. 

"You came." You heard Se Hun's voice out of nowhere. You then saw his figure coming out from the dark. He approached you with his usually serious face. He glanced at Sunhwa and back to you.

"Your friend?" He asked. "Oh...uh...yeah. She's my best friend, Sunhwa. Sunhwa...you know Se Hun right?" You said. Sunhwa pushed you slowly out of the way and shake Se Hun's hand.