Chapter 17: Good progress

The night already comes and you were on your pjs sitting on your bed while watching the performance of EXO. You smiled and cheered loudly when they began to dance.

"Wooo!!! Suho! Baekhyun! Chanyeol! D.O.! Kai! Se Hun! EXO-K!" You fan chant happily when you suddenly heard a knock on your door.

"Yah! If you keep doing that I'll break that TV of yours. Just lower down your voice honey." You dad said while peeking his head on the door.

"Sorry." You muttered together with peace sign. Your dad shook his head smiling. "Crazy fan girl."

He closed the door and you concentrated back to their performance, amaze how they were so charismatic especially...Se Hun. ^ ^

"Wah...I really love when his forehead is shown." You mumbled still in daze on the TV screen. "And I really hate it when the camera doesn't take his beautiful turn back part." You pouted.

Once their performance was over, you lie down on your bed and grabbed your phone. "Should I? I Shouldn't..." You muttered deciding if you'll text him or not.

Yet-----you still ended on sending him one before covering your body with your blanket. After few minutes, your phone vibrates and you check and saw Se Hun's reply. You smiled before drifting to dream land.

==EXO==

"That was a great performance." "You guys did a great job." "Well done, well done." Some noonas and producers patted their backs as they entered the back stage.

"Hyungs, I'll just be on the dressing room." Se Hun excused himself. 

♫Baby don't cry~ tonight...♪ Se Hun hummed seems to be in good mood. He checks his phone and noticed a message. He smiles as he reads it.

  MY Big Fan

-Hey ^ ^ . I watched your performance tonight and you guys did a great job! 

 Though I kinda hate when you can't get enough screen time X3

 Tell the others I say hi and say my congratulations to them too. =)

 Good night~

"She's really bold telling these stuffs." Se Hun chuckled while making his reply.

 Handsome Devil

-Thanks. You hate when I don't get my screen time? Yeah, I kinda feel bad too.

 Well, it's ok. Sleep well Tia. I'll send your regards to them don't worry.

 Night. 

 P/S ~sleep early so you won't stay ugly XP

"Send." He pressed the button while smiling to himself. 

~~~~~

==The Next Day==

"Morning Mr. guard." You greeted. "Oh, you're back. Good morning. Is that for them again?" He said pointing to the lunch boxes and plastics.

"Yeah. I decided to make a homemade breakfast for the other member, Se Hun. He's kinda choosy. And this is for the others, you can have your share too." You said taking a sandwich and a coffee for him.

"Wow...thank you! You're such a nice girl." He said bowing lightly while taking the foods. You smiled at him and nodded back.

"Well, I have to go now. I'm going to be late. Bye!" You said and walk to your school's way.

"Tia! Hey." Sunhwa runs to your way. You looked back and smiled at her. "Morning."

"Yeah...good...morning. Phew! I hate running." Sunhwa said while panting. "Then don't run." You continued walking clutching with your bag on your shoulder.