Sledding

Jax's pov

I love sledding! I love snow! I just love winter! Jocelyn always complains when it snows, I just don't understand! I've always loved playing in the snow. Making snowmen, having snowball fights, and catching snowflakes on my tongue. We had just finished classes for the day when I realized it was snowing. I ran up to Gilly, grabbed her hand, and brought her to the nearest window. " It's snowing!" I said excitedly. "I can see that." She replied. "We should go outside to play in the snow, I'm sure the gym has some snow equipment to use. She nodded and went off to get ready. I'm so excited!

Gilly's pov

Jax loves snow. Honestly, I don't get it but he's cute when he's excited. I mean, he's cute all the time, but when he's excited his eyes light up and his smile is so contagious. I went to go get the gear from the gym, they won't notice it's gone. I got my coat and winter boots on and ran outside to see Jax waiting. We looked through the equipment and found a two person sled! We grabbed it and ran to the nearest hill. I sat in front with Jax behind me, arms around my waist. We pushed off and began to slide down the hill. We laughed all the way down. We went down a couple more times.

After that I grabbed some snow and while he wasn't looking made a snow ball and threw it at his back, he turned around smiling and bent down and threw a snowball at my side, this resulted in a full fledged snowball fight. I love the snow!

Rapunzel's pov

I watched as my little brother played in the snow. He had a smile on his face the whole time! He must really like snow. I can't help but wonder if something's going on with my little brother and Gilly. He talks about her a lot. They would make a cute couple.

A/N Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! If you have any requests, I'm open to ideas! And yes I did change point of view three times this chapter. I wanted Rapunzel to do a little cameo, because even though these are one shots they follow a time line/plot, and Rapunzel may be important later. Wink, wink. Thanks again for reading and being patient!