31.

Beca's POV

Uncomfortable. I was glad I made it through the night. "Morning", I heard Em said but I kept my eyes shut, too tired to wake up. "Morning!". I know that cheery voice, that's mine. Suddenly, I felt her body pushing up against me- curling up into a ball as she wrapped a hand around my waist. "Good morning to you too", I said, smiling. She just hummed in response as she nuzzled in my neck. I opened my eyes to look at her and- "How'd you get so pretty in the morning?", I asked her. "Shhh, how'd you sleep?", she replied. "Good, you?", I lied. "Good, after Emily's done, I'm gonna shower", she said as she slid her hand in my hoodie, rubbing circles on my back. I just held her tight to make sure neither of us falls down the small couch.

"Damn, she's kinda hot tho", I said looking at Chloe who's doing her makeup. I walked to her and placed my hand on her shoulder, "You're beautiful", I said before kissing her cheek. She just smiled and continued. "Hey Em, do you have that black ring that Ben-?", I asked. "Yeah, it's in my purse", she replied sitting in front of the bathroom where there's a huge mirror, doing her makeup too. I walked over to her bag to take the ring and put it on, "Babeeee", Chloe called me. "Can you do me a huge favor and help me open this please?", she pouted. I walked over to her and helped her open the container, "I don't know why you need this, you're already so pretty", I said, tucking her ginger hair behind her ear. "Oh God, get a room", Emily said behind us which we just laughed too.

"Hey!", Lance approached us. "You look beautiful, sleep well?", she added. "Mhm, though there was a mix up in our room and Beca had to sleep on the couch", Chloe replied. "Oh, you can come over to my room if you want? I could switch you with Kara?", Lance asked Chloe. Before I could even say anything, Chloe beat me to it. "No that wouldn't be necessary, I don't want them doing anything they shouldn't be doing", she glared at me. "Miss Lance, and Miss Beale, could you come here for a moment?", Mr. Adam asked them politely.

We're now on the bus where I sat next to Stacie while Emily and Benji sat together. Every few minutes, I steal some glances to the front where Lance and Chloe are sitting together. I'd catch them laughing a few times and Chloe would give me the, "There's nothing to worry about" look when she catches me staring. "Chips?", Stacie offered me. I just nodded and took some before throwing them in my mouth. "So, how's you two?", she asked, taking her earphones off. "We've been great honestly you know, I have a plan to get us alone at the Eiffel Tower where .. I'm gonna drop the L-word", I said, bouncing my leg up and down. "You- what?!", Emily hopped out of her seat. "Yeah, I think I'm gonna. Luke suggested this one place that sells beautiful antique jewelry, I'm gonna go pay a visit. I.. love her", I said smiling, realizing how much has changed since she came. "It's so weird seeing you like this but, I'm happy for you, Becs", Emily said as she placed her hand on my shoulder.

"Hi guys, I'm Andre, I will be your guide throughout your whole trip here. Welcome to Champs-Élysées", the tall guy said. "Hey, is my hand warmer with you? It's not in my bag", Chloe came to me. I let her open my backpack and she sighed in relief when she found it. "Cold?", I asked. "Freezing", she replied before letting the hot pack warm her hands. "Look at me", I said as I held my camera up to take a picture of her, she just scrunched her nose with her tongue out making a silly face. We walked down the streets next to each other while she admired the beauty of it. Stores like Levi's, Gucci and more caught Stacie's eyes. I kept my eyes open for the store that Luke told me to go to. He described it as an old, antique and worn down store but filled with beautiful and valuable items. I was thinking of getting Chloe a necklace, or maybe a ring? We're going to the Eiffel Tower a day after tomorrow if I'm not mistaken. As we were walking, I felt Kara eye-ing me. I could tell that she needed something. She needed me. I just shrugged it off and think about what to get my beautiful girlfriend who's- not by my side anymore. "Hey, where's Chlo?", I turned to Emily. She pointed in front and from afar, I could see her in Lance's hold. She had her arms around my girlfriend and no, I did not like it. But I didn't want to start anything so I let it slide and kept looking for the store.

After we stopped for breakfast, we start entering the designer shops. By 'we', I mean Stace, Em and my Chloe. "Babe, is this pretty?", she asked me as she slid the maroon handbag over her shoulder while I sat on the chair with her stuff. "I prefer this one over the purple one, this color pops your hair", I said. "But this one's so much more expensive than the purple on though, should I get it?", she asked again before taking another look in the mirror. "I think Mr. Adam is calling you, babe", I lied, knowing that Mr. Adam is too far from us which gives me the opportunity. She walked away from me and I quickly took the bag and called one of the workers. "Hey, um hi, how much is this?", I asked them. "Oh, this one is currently on sale. So, we're offering 150 Euros for this, would you like it?", she asked me back. I took a look at Chloe who got distracted by Emily and smiled, "Yeah, I'll take it", I said before following the nice lady down to the cashier to pay. Am I about to waste 165 dollars on a girl I know for 2 months? Yes. But is it worth it? 100%. "I'll pay by card please, thank you", I smiled as the cashier pack the bag in a fancy paper bag. "Hey, you don't use bags", Emily smirked at me. "It's for uh- It's for Chloe", I smiled again. "C-Chloe?", she asked surprisingly, eyes wide. "Yeah, I know, crazy huh?", I replied, walking with her. "You really love her, huh?", she asked again. "A lot, Em", I replied looking at her talking with Lance. "I kinda want it to be a surprise so for now, can you say you bought it?", I asked.

We started walking again and I spotted the shop that Luke told me to go to. I made sure Chloe was far in front before I quickly ran to the store. "Bonjour", I greeted as I walk in. I took a moment to observe the shop. Sure, it looked old from the outside but when you walk in? Beautiful. The charms are still shiny, necklaces and pendants laid out on the table. "Bonjour", and then he said something in French that made me put on a confused look on my face. "English?", he asked me. I smiled and nodded. "Uh, I'm looking for a necklace?", I asked walking over to him. "Ah, necklace, color?", he replied to me as he put his glasses on. "Blue", I replied and he just nodded and started walking to the right side of the shop where there are necklaces with big blue charms, the ones old people usually wear on their rings. But one caught my eye. It was a simple diamond, a shade of light-blue pendant on a silver necklace. I pointed at it and he smiled before taking it and putting it carefully in a small box.