30.

Chloe's POV

We arrived Paris around 9 PM, and I took a look out the window. "Becs, look! It's so pretty", I said to Beca, taking my phone out to capture the scenery. After we safely landed at the airport, we were told not to unfasten our seatbelt but I looked over and saw Beca already unbuckling them which made me chuckle. "Carry my bag", she said as she stood up to take my hand luggage down. "Becaaaa, I can carry it myself, it's not that heavy", I said to her. She smiled at me, "Shh, I can do it".

"That was the most boring flight I've ever been on. Now, French dudes. Time to mingle!!!", Stacie sang out while waiting for our checked-in luggage. "That's mine!", I pointed at my luggage. She picked my bag up effortlessly eventhough the bag's literally bigger than her. "You're really strong", I laughed.

"Wilson Opera", Beca said in a French accent as we arrived at the hotel. It has this fancy-ish kind of look? "Alright, Kara and Nini, you'll have to share a room with Miss Lance. Jesse and Benji with me. Beca, Stacie and Emily, you'll be with Miss Beale", Mr Adam said holding his clipboard. We walked to the elevator and pressed level 5. Emily opened the door and we walked in. "Uhm, so the hotel messed up and we have a queen bed and a single one.", she said. "That's fine, you'll sleep on the big one with Chloe and Stace, you'll get the single bed", Beca said, placing her bag down. "You?", I asked. "I'll just sleep on the couch", she replied. "Baby I can just-", she cut me off. "Ah ah, you get all moody and grumpy if you don't get a good sleep, you too", she pointed at Emily. "I'll be fineeee", she added before placing a small peck on my lips.

I went to take a shower and when I was done, I overheard Beca's conversation. "Hey, uhm, thanks for being so cool with me and Chloe. You know, with her sleeping here and all", she said. "Don't even mention. She makes you happy and we can see it", Emily replied. I buttoned up Beca's long pyjamas and put on my shorts then tied my hair up in a messy bun before walking out. (Yes I only wear Beca's clothes). Beca rushed to me before standing infront of me and button the PJs properly. "Hey hey, my eyes only", she said softly with a smirk which I just rolled my eyes to.

"Do you have snack?", I asked Beca who had her head rested on my stomach. "I'm laying on it", she smirked again before laughing, "Hungry?", she asked me. I just nodded. "I have some cereal in my bag and that's it", she replied before getting up and walking to her bag to get it. "Thank youuuu", I sung out.  She leaned in and quickly kissed me, "Where are we going tomorrow again?", she asked, placing her head on my lap. "Champs-Élysées, Louvre Pyramid and the Art Museum", I replied, flipping through the brochure I got. "Okay, you get some rest or you're gonna be a pain in my ass tomorrow", she sit up before kissing me softly until we got hit by Stacie and Emily with pillows, "Grosssss", Stacie said. I just giggled before sliding in the blanket and watched her, try to get comfy in the sofa. "You okay?", I asked her, pouting. "I am, now sleeepp, I'm tired", she added.