17.

Chloe's POV

I walked in the music room to see Beca on the piano. I rest my body against the door with my arms crossed, admiring her from afar.

When I see your face,
There's not a- thing
I would've change
Cause you're amazing,
Just the way you are.

Her voice is- it's beautiful. She smiled at herself after singing. "That's it, bring it home, Beca", she said to herself as she went over to the table, put her headphones on, plugged in some wires to the desktop and just like that- she got lost in her own world. "I need some 808 and a trap drum kit and play the same key but with a picked base", she said. I walked over to her and placed my hands on each of her shoulder, "Hey", I said as I place a small kiss on her cheek. She smiled, took of her headphones and stood up. "Hey, what are you doing here?", she wraps her arms around my waist. "Nothing, I just wanted to check on my best student", I booped her nose which made her giggle. We both shared a kiss and she mumbled "I love kissing you" in the kiss as she pulled me closer to her and I have my hands wrapped around her neck. We both stopped when we heard someone coughed. Oh no.

We both were taken by surprise and looked over to Emily who had a huge grin on her face. "Emily, what are you doing here!", Beca screamed out. Emily just giggled, "I wanted to check on youuuuu", she said. "And in my defense, the door was wide open so you guys weren't being careful. Just like this morning", she added. Wait what? "So you knew?", I asked with my eyes wide. "Duh, it was so obvious. I've never seen Beca that happy and it only happens when you're around. Plus the tension? Very high. And sometimes she just stares at you? And when you first came here, she-", Emily went on and on until she was cut off by Beca. "Well, okay, that's enough sharing. Emily, promise me you won't tell anyone okay? Chloe could lose her job. Promise me?", She asked stepping closer. "Yeah, yeah, I don't really care, you guys are cute together", Emily replied. I looked over to the small brunette next to me and smiled. She really changed my life. Beca walked to Emily and turned her body around.

Author's POV

"We went on one date and-"
"YOU GUYS WENT ON A DATE?! TELL ME EVERYTHING!"
"I'll tell you at home, now can I please have some alone time with that hot ginger behind me?", Beca asked which made Chloe blushed.
"Gross dude, she's still my teacher", Emily said.
"Bye, asshole", Beca rolled her eyes before kissing the girl's head.
"Bye, dickhead", Emily left.

Beca turned around and approached the redhead. "Now, where were we?", Beca smirked as she lift the redhead off the ground and starts kissing her. Chloe giggled but it sounded like music to Beca. Beca sat on the couch with Chloe on her lap. God she's so beautiful, Beca thought. They both just stared into each other eyes and suddenly, the bell rang. Beca groaned and bury her head in Chloe's neck. It was weird to her how comfortable this all feels. "It's time for class now, babe", Chloe said, standing up. The brunette's eyes widened, staring at her. "What?", she asked. "You- you called me babe!", Beca shouted excitedly. Blood rushed to Chloe's cheek as she hid her face in her hands, "I- I'm sorry, it just came out and-", she stuttered. Beca kissed her passionately, "I love it, babe", she winked.