8.

Author's POV

"What's up?", Beca asked with a grin on her face. She knew what she was getting into. "Cut the bullshit. I know you and your little friend there were fooling around and I will report you to the principal's office if it happens again, do you understand?", Chloe went off with a sharp tone but her eyes filled with lust. She was mad that Beca's her student and that she doesn't get to touch her the way Kara did and god does she want to touch her. Beca just smirked as a response, "What? You want me to do the same to you too, don't you Beale?", she said stepping closer. Eventhough she's in love with Chloe, Chloe still played her on and giving her mixed signals which is not her thing. Chloe just blushed at the brunette's response, her anger taking over. "You address me as Miss Beale. Cut this attitude or-", before she could even finish, Beca interrupted her, "What? You'll spank me?", she said in a sexy voice trying to seduce the older woman. "Beca Mitchell.", Chloe had enough. She was turned on by Beca but this side of her pisses the redhead off. "Okay okay. I'll cut it out, whatever", Beca said before going back into the classroom.

Chloe and Beca kept stealing glances at each other and every time Chloe taught Beca weren't pay attention to her, she would ask the brunette a question which she would answer perfectly with a smirk, of course. Chloe walked around the class while her eyes were glued on Beca. When Chloe reached Beca's table, they both made eye contact for a while until Emily started asking questions. "Beca, are you staying over for uh our extra class later?", Chloe asked. "Mhm", was all that Beca said but it lit up the redhead's face and she just smiled. Beca purposely pushed her pen off the table, making the redhead bent down right in front of her face to pick it up. Beca admires her body, taking it all in, appreciating her curves while licking her lip and smirking. Chloe shot back up and placed the pen on Beca's table. Beca then muttered thanks and winked at her which made the older woman blushed as she walked away. "You're a freak and she's in love with you", Emily said to Beca. Beca shushed the girl.

Beca's POV

After class, I watched as everyone left the class and Chloe was focused on her laptop, muttering something under her breath as I walked closer to her. "You okay there, Miss Beale?", I emphasized the Miss, making sure she heard it, although seeing her all boiled up was a turn-on but it also scared me a little. "Yeah, my laptop is just not working", she groaned. I just chuckled and placed my bag down on the chair, observing her little actions. She starts clicking on the mouse even harder and I walked to stand next to her seeing what's wrong with her laptop. "Jeez, calm down there, Hulk", I chuckled out and she just rolled her eyes on me. I took her laptop and noticed that she decorated it with stickers, of course, she would. After checking some stuff and deleting some unwanted files, I fixed her laptop. "Here, it was nothing, just a small virus, probably from downloading too many porn", I joked which earned a small giggle from her. I restarted her laptop and saw her wallpaper, it was her and a bunch of girls, but one of them looked familiar. "Hey, is that Fat Amy?", I asked. "Yeah!! How'd you know her?", she asked with excitement. "I have gigs with her, we actually have one this Saturday. You should come! Our ticket and food money will be donated to the orphanage", I said. "Okay, I'll ask Aubrey if she wants to tag along, now, your grades", she said seriously. I groaned which made her laugh. Oh my, I think I'm in love with her.