Chapter 16: My little fallen angel and Royal Maid

Start from the beginning

She looks at me and then looks at Restia before coming to my side and clings to me with an expression that says "I won't leave you, my big brother".

Restia: Say, Zero, who's that little girl holding on to you?

Zero: Ah, this is Est my first spirit that I made a contract with, come on and say hello to our new friend.

Est, look with her emotionless face at Restia, who's smiling back at her.

Est: Stay away from my big brother, you perverted girl.

It took me a while to record what Est just said when I understood I turned my head to the side while holding back from laughing, while Restia seems to be annoyed even though she doesn't show it.

Restia: Huh~Huh~, she's charming, I'll give you two seconds to withdraw your contract with Zero before I nukes you little one.

Say Restia with a dark smile and a black aura around her.

Est: Try to see pervert, I'll protect my big brother from your evil presence...

Zero. Okay, okay, okay, okay, stop.

I say by giving a knock gently but with a little force to the heads of my two Spirits.

Est: Ouch, but big brother

I turn toward Est and crouch down to be at the same height as her...

Zero: I say stop Est, I know you don't like the idea that I have a second Spirit contract, Restia did what she did to me because she seem to cared about me, and now she's part of the family so be nice to her.

When I say that Restia starts blushing and as for Est, she looks me in the eyes and I smile back at her and she nods her head.

Est: If big brother says so, I'll try.

Then I turn to Restia

Zero: Restia knows that Est may be protective of me, but if you know her well she is a nice and kind girl, so be a little lenient with her, I know it will take time to get along with both of you, but try.

Restia: Mm-hmm, I get it. I'll do my best.

Zero: I know there will be arguments, but try not to annoy the people around you, okay?

After the two spirits have introduced themselves to each other, the three of us are heading downtown because today's the day I'm going to make my monthly gacha at the Abyss Auction.

// Timeskip //

As we walk through the streets, Restia looks at a lot of things that interest her and asks me questions when she wants to know something.

But of course, we draw the eyes on us, it must be said that I have two pretty girls on both arms, because Restia is hanging on my right arm and Est, on my left arm, and of course I get the looks of hatred and jealousy from the male population.