"Your health is way more important than anything." Bomi added as she sat back to enjoy breakfast.

"I know. I have a baby boy to take care..." Seokjin felt sorry for Myungsoo.

Bomi spread some hazelnut jam on a piece of toast and gave it to Seokjin. "Myung is so cute. A kid his age usually loves Cookie Monster and Elmo, but he loves Von Count."

"Ahh that... That's because beside Disney, me and my cousin Jungkook were like being rise with the joy of Sesame Street. My father bought Von Count for Myung's 1st bday present because my baby boy always hyped when Von Count appeared on TV."

"Ahh, I see." Bomi chuckled. "And your favorite character is?"

"I used to like Oscar the Grouch. I had a blanket of Oscar since I was 1 year old. And the blanket is now for Myung."

"That's lovely..." Bomi wanted to continue the conversation when her cellphone ringing. She quietly complained when the person in the other line said that she should wait for another 30 minutes. "Ohh come on, I didn't bring any clothes here, Yongs! I need a shower and I refuse for being late!" She ended the phone call, took a deeply sigh, and sipped her coffee. "Geez. How come he left the car here, but take the key with him."

The night before, Yoongi along with Jimin and Mrs. Ahn went back to Mrs. Ahn cottage driving Jimin's car and left Yoongi's car for Bomi and Taehyung, but the pale skin man forgot to hand over the key to Taehyung, while Bomi already went into Namjoon's rented cottage for rest.

"You can go back into Mrs. Ahn's cottage with my car."

Bomi raised her eyebrows. "For sure?"

Seokjin nodded and stood up to take the key on the TV cabinet in the living room. He went back into the kitchen when Bomi got another call and the young lady said with slightly annoyance voice she would drive herself with Seokjin's car so whoever was in the other line didn't have to pick her up anymore.

"Lovely." Seokjin handed the key when Bomi ended the phone conversation.

"Ehh?"

"Your ringtone." Seokjin smiled.

"Ohh..." Bomi grinned. She didn't expect Seokjin to even care to notice nor listen into her ringtone. Lovely. She agreed, yet the song also gave her the bittersweet heartbreaking vibes personally. The kind of song that gave her those strong feelings to keep on moving forward, though everything were shattered into pieces. Hyosang. "It's 'SORA' by King & Prince."

.

.

Seokjin decided to take a shower after finished his breakfast. Somehow he felt relieved he still had some groceries and bread inside his refrigerator and kitchen cabinet. Bomi told him that they cooked kimchi fried rice for dinner, and she feed Myungsoo some nuggets for emergency. The young lady also told him that there were some packs of custard pudding inside the refrigerator for Myungsoo. Bomi was so kind and friendly. Seokjin liked her.

After done showering, choose a pair of brown shorts and large grey hoodie to wear, changing the bedsheet, and texted Mrs. Ahn's staff to come to help clean the house, he went into the bedroom where Jungkook used to stay and carefully opened the door. He peeked inside to see his baby boy slept peacefully, with fever patch on his forehead. And Namjoon slept beside his baby boy. He walked closer heading into the bed and sat in the edge of the mattress.

"Myungie..." Seokjin softly whispered while caressing the baby boy's cheek, kissed his tiny hand. He didn't want to wake the baby up. He just wanted to take Myungsoo to sleep in his bedroom.