Cupcakes and Caress

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, Namjoon telephoned me asking for a help and it was emergency." Bomi mentioned the man, and got no reaction so she continued. "I really had no idea that he was here, in a place where I had never guess. I didn't know that my patient would be Seokjin. He told me that Seokjin got fever. And even Myung wasn't in a good condition..."

"Myungie, how is he now? Are we need to take them to the hospital?"

"Well, for now I think it's no need to worry much. I gave them injection and medicine. They are sleeping now. But, about Seokjin... I mean, we, no I mean Namjoon and Seokjin had such circumstance in the past and ugh... I don't know if it's okay to talk about it or just ugh well, I just found out that this cute baby boy is my nephew... Wait..." Bomi knitted her eyebrows, realized the oddness. "Auntie and Seokjin knows each other? And Namjoon?"

Mrs. Ahn nodded. "Seokjin was like my own son. So, I need to make sure he is always alright." She said it as an explanation for Bomi but the words quite more for Namjoon. She noticed that the man way too quiet and didn't even greet nor welcome her like he used to. "Namjoon, you seemed upset. You okay?"

Was he okay? Namjoon fisted his palm.

Seokjin was the one asked him not to cut and harm his arm. Seokjin tried to save him when his intention was to hurt the pretty one. Seokjin was the only one gave him a cup of warm tea even after he tortured the beautiful angel. Seokjin was fine. Seokjin was alright. Seokjin will probably always be alright if only he was never an idiot. Because aside of those scratches, he saw the burnt scar under the pretty one's left collarbone. Burnt scar he left when he deeply pressed the ignite cigarette on Seokjin's soft skin that morning. That certain morning when he woke up beside Seokjin, on the cockloft bedroom. He was drunk the night before. The burnt scar was left there right at the moment when Myungsoo started to grow and live inside Seokjin.

There. The question made Namjoon burst into tears. He could only regrets of what he did in the past, and Mrs. Ahn could only reach him to give him a hug.

"We found some scratches cuts on Seokjin's left arm when we changed his clothes." Bomi explained on Namjoon's behalf. "We don't know if auntie probably know, that Seokjin did a self harm..."

.

Not only Namjoon that felt upset. Yoongi called him from the living room, asked for a helping hand. The baby boy also cried."

.

"Well, he was asleep. Looked so peaceful, but after a while he didn't look as peaceful as I thought. He mumbled 'mommy' and started to cry." Yoongi explained.

Bomi knelt down to check. It wasn't a loud crying, more into faintly sobbing. And the body temperature wasn't as bad as before.

"Are you sure we don't have to go to the hospital?" Namjoon didn't want something bad happened.

"He needs comfort his mother can't give him right now."

Namjoon won't waste any second. He shifted closer to scoop and took Myungsoo from Yoongi's lap into his cradle. "Myungie let's see the starry skies outside with daddy, okay?" Whether he slipped on his tongue or consciously said it, Namjoon went into the backyard terrace again. Wished the shiny night skies and fresh air could help soothe them both.

Bomi and Yoongi followed Namjoon into the backyard terrace. The two were half unsure if Namjoon could really calm a baby boy, though the baby was the man's son.

"Mommmyy puudddiiing..." Myungsoo mumbled in between his sobs.

Bomi glanced facing Yoongi. "Why it's suddenly feels that this is all my fault?"