"You shouldn't have to sleep on your own sofa Jay." I smiled slightly as I put my hand in his, him pulling me up and, I'm assuming, towards his bedroom.

"You've had a long night, I don't mind, plus, it's kinda comfy." He shrugged smiling at me as he opened one of his drawers pulling out an old t-shirt. "Is this okay?" He asked handing it over to me.

"It's fine, thank you." I said looking down at the material in my hands. "Hey Jay," I called just as he reached the bedroom door. "We can both stay in here, I'm sure we can control ourselves." I said smiling at him slightly.

Nodding his head he closed the door and motioned to another door on the opposite side of the room. "You can get changed in there." Nodding my head I picked up the top and headed into what turned out to be an en-suite bathroom. Undressing myself and lifting his top over my head it landed in the middle of my thighs, the neck being worn out a bit it hung a bit low revealing the very top of my cleavage.

"Hey." Jay smiles from the bed as I re-entered the room, covers pulled up to just above his waist keeping his muscled chest on show.

"Hi." I said quietly as I slipped in besides him, pulling the covers over us and turning on my side to face him. "Thank you, for letting me stay." I whispered, his hand finding mine under the covers.

"I'm here, whatever and whenever you need." He whispered, placing a small peck on my lips before we both went to sleep.

—————————

Groaning I reached my hand out to silence the alarm that had started ringing only to be met with an empty space where my bedside table normally was, then I realised that rather than my soft, fluffy pillow I was resting on something rather hard, yet still surprisingly soft and comfy. That's when the events of last night came flooding back, being at the bar with Jay, Kim, Kev and Adam, Voight showing up telling me he's quite possibly my dad, and the way the night ended almost perfectly. Looking up slightly I could see Jay starting to stir as the alarm carries on blasting through the room.

"Hey." He mumbled after reaching over and turning the alarm off before wrapping his arms around me keeping me pressed to his chest.

"Hi." I smiled back, bringing my hand up to trace random shapes on his chest. "We gotta get to work." I sighed as I patted his chest before sitting up, his arms dropping to his sides.

"Do we have to go?" He groaned putting an arm over his face.

"Yes we do, but first I've gotta go home and get changed, I can't deal with Ruzek's jokes if I go in wearing the same outfit as yesterday." I told him, sighing at the thought of having to leave earlier than I needed to to get to work on time.

"Nooo, come back it's cold." He whined as I climbed out of the bed and picked up my clothes, walking into the bathroom with a giggle.

As I came back out all of ten minutes later Jay was already up and dressed. "That was quick." I said looking him up and down and admiring how good he always looked.

"I figured you could use a ride since you walked here last night." He said with a smirk, almost as if he knew that I'd totally forgotten that my car was still at Molly's.

"Oh yeah, thank you, again." I smiled following behind him to the hall where our coats were waiting.

"Like I said last night, whenever and whatever you need, you've only got to call." He smiled placing a quick kiss to my lips before opening the front door. "Or just show up out of the blue, that's fine too." He teased.

———————

After stopping at my apartment we arrived at the district, I took a deep breath as I stood at the bottom of the stairs, just like I had on my first day of intelligence.