Flower crowns and half-way vows

The first thing I saw was Keefe. Keefe, who's so fricken tall it's ridiculous. Keefe, who's standing at the end of a long red carpet waiting. Keefe, who's in a fitted suit, showing off his broad shoulders and lean frame. Keefe, who's waiting for me. Then I saw Biana. She was standing off to the side, an absolutely evil grin of her face. She had a gorgeous knee-length dress on, flowers weaved into her braid crown made her look like a princess, and she had a basket that was filled with the same flowers. My eyes traveled to Dex. He was standing near Keefe, under an arch with a small book in his hand, also dressed up in a suit. The room had some cheap looking flowers and balloons scattered around. Nothing clicked in my brain, it just looked like they all went crazy after a trip to party city and rent-a-tux.
"What's going on...?" I ask, looking around at all of them
"So forgetful, Foster. I told you, Friday after next!" Keefe shook his head, adjusting his sleeve. Fidgeting, fidgeting, fidgeting. I think back to two Friday's ago, and remembered our conversation after the whole Fitz fight.
"Biana, you did not" I asked her
"Oh yes, I did" she smiled, and waved her hands in a grand gesture "welcome to your wedding day!" I stared at them in shock, absolutely floored. They did this, just for a joke. Well, yeah, that does sound like my friends. I smiled. It was insane, too insane. But I loved it. This is what I loved about my friends, doing this. They would make anything fun and weird, and could plan a prank perfectly. So, I said yes, with almost no hesitation. I let Biana do my hair quickly, and we had a whole ceremony.
"Do you, Sophie Foster, take Keefe as long as you both shall live?" Dex asked me
"Isn't there usually more?" I asked him
"So you want him to have and to hold?" Dex retorted, winking at me
"What you originally said was fine" I blushed, looking down
"Well then, with that, by the power invested in me by Biana, you're married. Kiss or whatever" Dex shut the book with a snap, looking at us expectingly.
"Well, it is tradition" Keefe said, turning to me
"We don't have-" I cut myself off as he lifted my hand up to lips and kissed my knuckles softly, looking up at me the whole time. I tried to hold his gaze, sure I looked as red as a tomato. My insides were running wild, a tug of war between my rational and my hopeful side. All too soon he put my hand down, letting the moment pass. All of us were silent before Dex interrupted
"So, are we getting cake now or what?" He asked. Biana nodded and went to the kitchen, pulling out a very large cupcake. She took a knife and sliced it in fours, giving us each a piece.
"To foster-Keefe!" Keefe raised the slice above his head, all of us doing to same "we'll always be cooler" we winked down at me, and popped the cake in his mouth. The rest of us did the same, me getting frosting all over my nose and lips.
"You got something righttttt, here." Keefe swiped the frosting off my nose and licked it off his finger. I blushed, of course
"You shouldn't do that unless you really like someone you know..." I trailed off.
"That means I probably really shouldn't do this" he grabbed my hand and swiped my finger across my nose, picking up the frosting. He lifted it even higher, before Dex said
"Soph, You got any soda or something?" His head was in the fridge, looking around
"Yeah, here I'll get it for you" I pulled away from Keefe, and walked over to Dex, showing him the mini cokes we had in the fridge door.
"Thanks" he smiled and cracked one open "Keefe, you want one?" He asked
"Sure, I'll take one" Keefe told him. Dex tossed him a coke, grinning. Keefe had a light blush painted on his cheeks and nose, making him look slightly boyish. Biana came out of the bathroom, looking flustered. She beelined over to Dex, whispering in his ear. After she pulled away, she crossed her arms and tapped her foot. He whispered a sorry, smiling shyly. I watched, amused, but my eyelids felt heavy. I stretched and yawned, feeling very tired
"This was so much fun, but I need to work a lot tomorrow. So, love you, but I'm kicking you out" I ushered keefe and Dex away, out the door and into the hallway. "Goodnight guys" I told them
"Night, foss boss. Love you, too" Dex walked away, headed to the elevator. Keefe stayed for a moment longer, waiting for him to be out of earshot. Once he was, Keefe pulled me extremely close, his mouth right next to my ear. I'm not sure when I stopped breathing, but I did.
"Sleep well, wifey" he whispered. He let go, pulling away and striding down the hallway. He acted so casually that I almost felt like it didn't happen, but my heart that was switched to hummingbird mode and lungs that couldn't catch my breath assured me it did. I stood in the hallway to make sure Biana didn't think we did anything, because if I went in that red her mind would parkour to conclusions so fast that she might get whiplash.

"Why were you out there for so long?" Biana cocked an eyebrow at me, picking up some balloons and flowers.
"Oh, Dex just wanted to know about a homework assignment, sorry."  I started helping her pick up
"Oh, it's fine" she hummed a tune as we cleaned, and soon enough I could go to bed.

Authors note
Shout out to anyone who got my doki doki literature club reference (natsuki making cupcakes scene, one of my favs characters and fave moments)