Rented rooms and heated arguments

I whipped around to see Fitz, looking almost betrayed, and definitely upset. I needed to de-escalate the situation, quick.
"Fitz! This is Keefe, have you two met?" I asked, then remembered that Keefe's arm was still wrapped around me and shrugged it off.
"I don't believe we have" Keefe sauntered over to Fitz and stuck out a hand "nice to meet ya, I'm Sophie's future husband. A pleasure, I'm sure. I'm gonna guess you'd the ring bearer?" Fitz didn't look amused, but still shook his hand. Biana giggled and I couldn't help myself, so I giggled quietly with her. This made Fitzs frown deepen
"Sophie didn't tell me she had a boyfriend. It's nice to meet you" Fitz almost whispered. Oh god, his protective big brother mode was kicking in.
"He's not...I'm not....We're not dating! Stop saying that Keefe!" I hissed at him. Keefe whispered something to Fitz, and his face fell even more. I'd never seen him looking this frown-y before.
"Fine fine, I'll stop. But Fitzy here seemed very unhappy at that news. Anything you want to say?" Keefe asked Fitz, studying his reaction.
"Nope, just concerned. Sophie usually tells us that kind of stuff." Fitz said. Keefe took the seat next to me before Fitz could grab it, so Fitz scowled before finally settling in next to Biana.
"If you're all planning to stay, we should rent a room. I know we're going to talk, and its rude to interrupt people's study" I said, glaring at Keefe with that last part.
"There are rooms you can rent here? Wow, I need to visit here more often" Keefe whispered. I rolled my eyes and pulled out my library card, going to the desk and asking for a conference room for five, knowing Dex was sure to show up soon. As we all gathered our stuff and followed Mrs. Greta, Keefe wrapped his arm around my shoulders again. I remembered Fitz was watching, so I shoved him off, glaring at him but only half-heartedly. It took all I had not to giggle. He didn't take the hint and walked beside me, humming.

I was right, after a while Dex showed up, but this time Keefe introduced himself as "the president of the Foster fan club" I didn't correct him, knowing he would just tease me more. We all talked a lot, and me and Biana tried to study a little. Keefe fit right in, and despite this morning with the wedding fiasco, knew when not to push, and knew when jokes were going too far. Dex seemed to like him, and introduced Keefe to Fitz's nickname "Wonder Boy" which Keefe absolutely loved. Fitz still seemed on guard around him, and wouldn't loosen up no matter how hard I tried to get him too. He was barely even talking, which was very unlike Fitz, instead he just glared at Keefe the whole time. He seemed to really hate Keefe, which I found unfair. They had just met, give him a chance! After a couple of hours we decided to check out.

"Hey, Biana, Sophie, want to come to our room and hang out for a while? We could make some lunch and play some video games" Fitz offered, looking at me specifically
"Yeah, sounds good. I could use a snack" I agreed, starting to follow him. We walked in a weird blob, Keefe and Dex in the back. We where about halfway to the room when Dex whispered something to Keefe, and I heard the words "wonder boy". When Keefe snickered, Fitz lost it and whipped around at lightning speed
"Get lost! No one wants you here, so go the hell away!" He scream at Keefe, catching us all off guard.
"Stop, Fitz. I want him here, and Dex seems to like him. Biana does too, so it seems like the one with the problem is you!" I stepped in, both literally and figuratively. I knew Fitz had anger issues, and could get violent at times, so I stepped in between them and directly in front of Keefe, who surprised me when he spoke
"No, it's okay. I get it, I am kind of intruding. I'll leave" he stared Fitz in the eye as he walked away, and right as he turned to turn the corner he yelled behind him "great strategy by the way! Girls just fall all over you when you don't let them have any other friends"  and disappeared. I turned to see if Fitz knew what he was talking about, and Fitz's  face had paled. I was confused, but still angry.
"C'mon guys, let's go" Fitz mumbled, turning around and starting to walk again.
"No." I said,crossing my arms. I wasn't loud but I was firm
"What?" He asked, obviously annoyed
"You heard me. No. I'm not hanging out with you if you're going to be such an ass hole to my other friends for no reason!" I shouted at him, fed up. Fitz had been acting super weird lately, and I was sick of it.
"Fine then. Dex, Biana, you're coming right?" Up until now they had been standing to the side, their eyes bouncing in between me and Fitz like we were playing the most intense game of ping pong ever.
"No" they both quietly mumbled, walking back to the library. Looked like they weren't going with either of us. I was fine with that, but Fitz was pissed
"Fine! Some friends you are! Dex, sleep at Sophie's tonight if she's just so great, because you're sure as hell not getting back in my dorm!" Fitz stormed away, hands in fists and face red. I stood there for a second, trying to calm down. Once I could feel my face was less red and I was breathing a bit more steady, I walked away and too my room. I grabbed a snack and sunk onto my bed, pulling out my phone, determined to apologize to Keefe.

Authors note (please read!!!( it's important!))

Okay, so the reason you need to be reading this is because I'd like to explain something for the next chapter. When texting, Sophie's text will look like this: [Sophie's texts message here] and the other person (specifically Keefe) will look like this: [random persons text here] okay? Great! Also, I know in my other story Fitz is an ass hole too, but I hate him and want him to not exist in Sophie's life because I think he's toxic. We will be back and be nice after a while, but for know, that's just how it is. Okay. I'm done! Goodbye my lovelies, and get some sleep! I know most of you are late night readers, so take care of your self!