𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐜𝐭

Chapter Five — 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐜𝐭

Building on a bond is bankable. Building on bitterness is bankrupt. —T.F. Hodge

"Okay, which one doesn't have an imprint?" I asked as we entered Sam and Emily's house, staring at the boys stuffing their faces with Emily's muffins

"Embry and I'm pretty sure he will sleep with you for a home cooked meal." Leah answered as the boys stopped eating and looked at us.

"What the hell are you two talking about?" Paul asked.

I smirked and walked over to Embry and sat on his lap.

"Hey, Embry, would you be down to test out a theory with me?" I asked, ignoring the stares that I was getting from the boys.

"What theory?" Embry asked.

"If I can get pregnant without being imprinted." I answered.

"Wait, are you telling me that you - that you want me - you - us to... get pregnant? Have a baby?" Embry stuttered.

"Yes, Embry. I want to have a baby with you." I said, placing my hand on his chest.

Embry had a dumbfounded expression in his face, his body reacting quite quickly and I smiled as his member hardened under me.

"Althea, what the hell are you doing? You and Embry will not have a child together." Sam said.

Then Embry's dumbfounded expression turned naughty smirk and I felt a shiver run down my spine.

"Shut up, Sam, now, let's get to work." Embry said before kissing her in a way that made her toes curl.

"Why don't you just bend her over the table and fuck her?" Paul asked as Rachel smacked him on the back of the head.

"Good idea, give us a show." Jared said.

"Stop it! Sam, don't let them have sex in here." Emily said.

Leah chuckled.

"Alright, you two take it to my place and please stay the hell away from my bed." Leah said.

"Hey! Stay away from my bed too." Seth said.

Embry quickly stood up and threw me over his shoulder and walked out of the house.

"How do you want to bet he knocks her up before the week is over?" Jacob asked, as he placed ten bucks on the table.

"I say she's pregnant by Sunday." Quil answered, adding another ten on the table.

"No way, I give him two weeks." Paul said, adding a twenty.

"I give them till Tuesday." Rachel said.

"I cannot believe you all are allowing this to happen." Emily said.

Leah scoffed and rolled her eyes.