𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

Chapter Two — 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

13 August 2011

I drove myself to the Cullen house, Alice insisted that she do my makeup and hair for the wedding

I pulled into the driveway, parked the car, and headed upstairs to Alice's bathroom.

When I made it inside, Rosalie was braiding Bella's hair while Alice was applying Bella's makeup.

Alice barely glanced at me. She just pointed to a chair next to Bella's.

"Can you sit here please?" She asked.

I nodded.

My makeup took less than twenty minutes.

When Alice had finished my makeup, Rosalie had finished Bella's hair, so Alice commanded her to do my hair.

Rosalie nodded and plugged in the curling iron while Alice went back to Bella's makeup.

When my hair was done, Alice sent Rosalie to get mine and Bella's dresses, and then to find Jasper, who was picking up Renee and Phil.

The sound of guests arriving began to reach my ears.

Rosalie returned with our dresses and I quickly, but carefully, slipped my dress on and then turned to glance in the mirror.

Then I helped Bella put on her dress and Alice fastened the buttons. Then, Alice left to get dressed.

"Thank you for staying, Thea." Bella said.

"I'm not staying. After you leave for your honeymoon, I will be gone." I said.

"But Charlie." Bella said.

"Not my problem." I said.

Bella stood there, shaking and trembling, trying to calm herself.

I rolled my eyes.

Suddenly, Alice was back. "Althea, go find Charlie." Alice said.

I gave one last look to Bella, and headed down the stairs.

I quickly found Charlie, who gushed about how expensive everything was and how beautiful I was, and he hopes I don't plan to get married anytime soon and walked with him upstairs.

"Don't worry, uncle Charlie, marriage is not for me." I said.

Renee was already in the room with Bella, so when we walked in, Renee gave Bella a quick hug, then she and Charlie gave Bella, Grandma Swan's combs.