Picture of You

Jimin's POV

"Jimin," Jungkook whispered out my name as he took a seat behind me at the long couch.

I shifted to make room for him to sit without removing my eyes from the television.

As he sat down with his legs spread on my sides, he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to lean on his chest.

"Hmm, what is it?" I hummed in question, but Jungkook just left small kisses on my shoulder as he hugged me tighter.

Why is he so clingy today?

"Let's take a photo,"

"Your photo? Sure, hand me your phone" I tried to get up and take a picture of Jungkook like usual, only to be pulled back to sit on his lap now.

I turned my body to face him and looked at Jungkook that had a pout decorating his mouth, staring at me with his puppy eyes.

"Our picture. Not just me," he whined, and I let out a smile.

Jungkook was a public figure.

With millions and millions of followers on his every account.

We started dating for almost a year, but my identity was being kept as a secret from public since that's the best for us now.

Only our close friends knew about our relationship and we were content with it.

But lately, Jungkook seemed to be wanting to get our relationship known to the public, and he had been asking for similar things like this on several occasions.

But he never voiced it out directly to me, so I just brushed it off to the back of my mind.

"No can do, baby. You know that we can't risk that. What if you lost your phone?" I asked as I ran my fingers through his smooth silky hair.

He closed his eyes, relaxing under my touch as his hand started to roam under my shirt.

He ran his hand on my back, dragging his fingers in a sensual way, making me arched my body to meet his hard chest.

"But I have no pictures of us at all in my phone," he said in a low voice, his head ducked down to leave a trail of kisses on my neck and collarbones.

"Jungkook," I sighed, feeling euphoric at his actions but still firm on my stand.

No pictures of both of us, with our faces shown in it.

I wasn't a famous figure like Jungkook.

If the pictures got out without being planned, it would be a hassle for Jungkook to handle them.

Thus, unless it was a group photo with our friends, no pictures of only us were risked being taken.

He lied me down on the couch as he lifted my shirt off me, leaving me vulnerable under his strong gaze.

He also stripped off his own shirt, leaving him with his short that was hanging loosely on his hip, revealing his magnificent Adonis belt on view.

He placed his body to rest in between my legs, as he worked his wonders on my exposed skin.

Making new marks replacing the faded ones, I closed my eyes, letting him do what he desired on my body.

I was getting lost at the pleasure he gave, feeling every touch and kisses he left on me.

Until, I heard a shutter sound and my eyes shot open at it.

"Jungkook!" I tried to snatch the phone from Jungkook's hand.