A Glutton For Punishment

†Glutton For Punishment†

†Samael P.O.V.†

I was bored. That's what motivated the mess I was in now. Watching that human sleep away her life, bored the shīt out of me. Fücking Lucifer. I sat invisible in that miserable place for three days watching her ass. Don't get me wrong, it was a cute ass, but watching her sleep was worse than watching paint dry. Believe me. I know. There's a special spot in Hëll, just for that. Forcing souls to watch paint dry. The minute it dries, it is wet again. It's fun watching them get frantic and start peeling the paint off, breaking their nails to bloody stubs, only to find yet more wet paint. So, yeah, I was bored.

It got a bit fun for me when her friends and family showed up all hysterical. That did brighten it for me. Yeah, I could have left and gone to find some more, shall I say, more lively entertainment. I was concerned though. Michael the Arch-Asshole could have done something to her. Created a wiring issue which set off a boom with her oxygen, causing her to be no more than a pile of ash to be swept up with the rubbish. He could have came and just held his snobby little manicured hands over her airways or shut off a machine. Héll, he could have sent a, um, larger angel to sit on her. Who the hell knows? Lucifer's words had me all nervous. Again, f*ckin Lucifer.

I am Death. I am the fear of mankind. I am the nightmares of legend. I was not a babysitter. Yet there I was. Like a fúckin martyr. So I left when she woke up. Yes, I stayed till her family showed. Can't have my little plaything burned or blown up, now could I? Noone likes a broken toy. Noone. Which leads me to my current dilemna. The slinky succubus beside me.

She was hot. Gotta give her credit where credit was due. She put herself together well, and she knew how to use all of it. It was just. How do I put it? Ordinary? Usual? Not to say I didn't have a good time. I did. Till the hëllhag tried to suck my energy from me. Women. Give them a bit of fun and they think you owe them something.

"Sammy, baby, ready for round two?" The b*tch purred in my ear. I hate being called Sammy. Yeah, like I was going to give her another shot? Next time I will go with demons. You have to be careful and keep an eye on your body parts, but the wild was ride and uncomplicated. Just like I liked it. I turned my head and gave her hooded eyes and a grin showing off a dimple. Killer. I know. Her eyes got heated and a bit superior. That was until I pushed her, her body sliding across the silk sheets like water over oil. She landed with a squall and a loud thump on the marble floor.

"Nah, I'm good. Catch ya later." I drawled out rubbing my hand over my stomach. Something stung there. Weird. She posed like a supermodel, a hand on her slim hip. Apparently, she wasn't used to hearing the word no. "In case you didn't catch that, I said to get the hell out. Don't let the door hit your àss on the way."

She humphed, all pouty. The rejection in her eyes was kind of a turn on, but not enough to call her back. The door had barely closed before Lucifer strolled in. Hadn't he heard of knocking?

"Brother! How was the delectable Serena?" Lucifer smiled at the retreating figure of Serena. He was freshly showered and in a pair of silk pants. The dandy.

"Eh, she was alright. Would have been nicer without her trying to suck my powers." I sat up in bed not giving a shìt of he saw my nakedness. If that's how he got his rocks rattled, that was his business. Lucifer gave a laugh and settled in a chair. His hand outstretched, a tumbler holding a golden liquid appearing there.

"Yeah, that would kill the afterglow." Yeah he gave the understatement of the century.

"How did your little adventure go? Will a little demon be calling you Daddy?" I asked, gathering some clothes.