"And why are you the best exactly?" He rolls his eyes, but he's not moving from his spot, he wants to stay here and that's means I got him.

"Because I won't judge you, I have no reason to. Also you'll probably never see me again, and I don't care enough to tell anyone about what you tell me. There are zero consequences to what you tell me, and it will make you feel better to get it off your chest" I explain sitting back against the headboard. 

"Fine" he pauses, and I can tell he's trying to figure out what to say. "I thought I knew I was gay, because I felt nothing when I had dated girls in the past. We never ended up having sex or even making out really. But I don't want to have sex with you and I don't know what that means. I think you're really attractive, but I don't like the idea of... you know?" He looks nervous and flustered, and I'm so disappointed I don't get to fuck this man, but that's not what I need to focus my attention on right now.

"Okay so you're worried your not gay?" I ask, wanting to make sure I know what I'm hearing.

"Yah, and if I'm not gay, I don't know what I am, because I'm not straight that's for sure." He bites his lip anxiously.

"Your orientation doesn't have to be about sex, maybe sex isn't something you want right now, and maybe it's something you'll never want, and that's okay. The girls you've dated in the past, did you feel a romantic connection at all?" I ask gently, he seems to be getting even more worked up and I'm scared he's going to start crying, and I don't know how to deal with that.

"I don't know, I don't think so" he frowns .

"Are there any guys you've found yourself romantically attracted to?" I ask.

"Yah" he nods, and blushes , I think about asking about that, but decided against it.

"Do you know what asexual means?" I ask, fairly sure that he knows, but he is new so it's always a hit or miss.

"Yah, but I don't think that's me" he shrugs.

"Why?" He blushes even darker and I don't know what about that is so appealing to me, but damn.

"I masturbate" he mumbles cringing at his own words, and that makes me so sad. I really wish he wasn't so upset by the idea of his own sexuality and his confusion about himself.

"Well first of all, asexual people can masturbate, and have sex, and be gay, and that doesn't change their sexuality. You've kissed girls that doesn't mean you're straight, or maybe it does, I don't really know you that well" I admit, and I get a small smile from him. "And anyway you don't need labels, the only people it really concerns are people you might end up in a relationship with, and in that case, figure out if you like them, and if you do perfect! If you don't, don't feel bad, just be honest with them." I think I'm helping, Simon looks more relaxed, and his muscles have relaxed.

"Thank you that helped a lot" he admits and places his tea down on the bedside table. "Can I hug you?" He asks.

"Of course" I open my arms expecting a quick hug, but he settles into it as I wrap my arms around him, and doesn't seem practically inclined to move. I smile into his neck and shake my head. This man is complicated and beautiful and I'm scared that I'm falling for him, which is ridiculous, I just met him. He's been so honest with me though, and so willing to let me know him, he seems really amazing.

He pulls away, and I quickly pull him back to hug him tightly to show him the touch was welcomed, and leave an open invitation if he needs another one. He looks up at me, then my lips, I think he's going to kiss me. "Do you want to kiss me?" I ask, smirking when the red hue returns to his cheeks.

"Can I? Just to see if I'm just not feeling anything because I'm scared?" He wrings his fingers nervously.

"That's what you're here for" I laugh. I lean forward to press our lips together, I decided to keep going until he gets me to stop. I open my mouth to run my tongue along his lips, and that's when he pulls away. "So?" I ask, realizing that I got paid five hundred pounds to make out with this man for like two seconds.

"No offence, but it really didn't do it for me" he laughs awkwardly.

"Yah that's cool, you're a good kisser though" I tell him. He sits back up and I'm a bit disappointed.

"I should probably go find my friends they texted me saying they're back" he tells me, getting up off the bed, he's halfway to the door when he turns back around. "Could I get your number?" He asks, and he looks terrified.

"Sure, but I'm scared you won't text me, could I get yours too?" I ask and Simon pretends to be offended.

We exchange numbers and I walk him out of the room, we were only up there for about thirty minutes and I wish he hadn't cut it short, but I am here to work, and i do need to get on with that. I walk him back to his friends and he pulls me into a hug as I'm about to leave.

"Thank you again" he pulls away, and he's glowing he doesn't look nervous or scared anymore, he has a new sense of clarity and I'm proud to know I helped him.

"Of course" I smile, hugging him back. I let go, wave to his friends and force myself to walk away. "Call me!" I shout over my shoulder, hoping he heard me.