Chapter 2

Tw: course language, reference to family issues

Baz

I see him as soon as he walks in, the brassy curls reflect the same amount of light as the glitter messily stuck to his skin, the rest of his group looks much more relaxed, but that boy is new here and desperately overwhelmed. Perfect.

I finish my set making sure to consistently make eye contact with him. One of his friends definitely enjoyed my dance, I like her she tipped well, and I know she could definitely help me figure out if it's worth my time to try and get the new guy to come back to a private room with me.

The two other guys I was sharing the stage with and I head to the backroom once we're don.  I quickly wipe off my sweat, and change into new clothes.

I always go back out into the club when I'm done dancing to try and get some extra customers, but tonight I have my eye on that new boy and just know I'll be able to get him in a room with me, on his dime, maybe. New people are always tricky, sometimes they're super excited to meet new people and try stuff out, and sometimes they're really fucking rude, I hope he's fun, it would be a shame for such a pretty face to not be worth my time.

I walk past a couple of my regulars and greet them with a smile, but don't stop to talk to them. I see the man at the bar and make my way over, but am stopped by his friend (the one with the neon purple Afro) and two others I didn't really notice before. "Hey!" The girl with the purple hair gets my attention forcing me to turn to her. "Hi I'm Penny" she holds her hand out and I shake it. This is weird why is she being so formal?

"Baz" I smile, even though this feels weird it's part of business.

"I hope you don't mind me asking, but our friend over there, his name is Simon " she gestures to the blond. "He's been watching you since we got here, and I was wondering if you offer moreee.... private services?" She asks sheepishly.

"I'm happy to take him back to a private room and show him a good time, if that's what you're asking" I respond easily, really enjoying how flustered they all look that I'm discussing this so openly. "For a price, obviously" I add.

"Okay, cool! Awesome! That's great" she rambles rocking back and forth on her heels trying to figure out what to say next.

"So should I go talk to him about payment, or are you guys for some reason being really nice to him" I chuckle, trying to guide the conversation where I need it. Penny turns to the other two she's with, and they both shrug in a way she interprets to be affirmative.

"Yeah, it's his birthday, he just came out, his dad just died, there's a lot to celebrate, you know?" She laughs then her eyes widened and she covers her mouth. "I'm so sorry that's really weird to joke about, his dad just-"

"It's okay don't worry about it" I laugh. "I definitely feel that though, wasn't too disappointed when my dad fucked off to Vegas and never came back" I chuckle while realizing that I need to move this conversation along before Simon gets back. "Okay so for an hour its $500, what do you got on you?" I ask, and am a bit annoyed to see how shocked they are at the price, I raise an eyebrow, daring them to tell me I should charge less.

"Shit I don't have that much on me" Penny looks genuinely sorry, the guys behind her look relieved.

"I take credit or debit" I know they got that on them.

"Okay, sure that works I guess" Penny sighs and I roll my eyes. If she thinks she's going to get a lower price by being passive-aggressive she's very wrong.

Simon

I get back from the bar just in time to see Penny passing her debit card to the dancer from earlier. His long black hair is tied up off his face and he looks a lot more approachable now. I pause wondering why Penny just paid him and what that means. I keep walking anyway, and feel a sense of dread when all their heads turn to look at me. The man from on stage earlier holds out his hand, and I shake it awkwardly. "Hey gorgeous, my names Baz and we're going to have a good time" he wraps his arm around my waist pulling me closer, and I'm not sure how I feel. I laugh awkwardly and look up to Penny for an explanation.

"Have fun Simon" she pats my shoulder laughing, then Jack, Kai and her walk away, I'm guessing to give us privacy, but I'm not sure if I want privacy . I turn to the stranger in front of me- what was his name? Baz? What sort of name is that? I feel very small and very out of place. Fuck.

________________________________
I'm glad chapter one was intriguing enough for you to read this one :) if you have any comments, criticism or suggestions, feel free to leave them in the comments or DM me :) have a good night guys :)