Vice: And even how much I set aside the fact that she moved on... The man that she introduced me as her boyfriend still exist..

Vhong: She has a boyfriend??

Billy: You met her boyfriend??..

Vice: (Laugh fakely)... Yes.. And they almost make out.. In my face, kuys!!.. Funny hah! Seeing them together rips my heart like a peace of paper..

Vhong: Well then I think it's time for you to move on kuys.. And just be happy for her.. (Tapping Vice's back)

Vice: Well then, I really wish that my feelings for her is like a peace of paper.. Where I can scrambled it and throw it easily in the trash.. (Looked at his friends)... But kuys! Just thinking about it makes me crazy!!... I let her go and did not fight for my feelings before, and I swore that it will never happen again!! Kuys, she's here already.. I won't let her slip in my life again.. I'll fight for her!!

Vhong: But she has a boyfriend already!

Vice: I know! And I don't care.. It won't stop me unless Karylle insisted me to stop..

Billy: What made you think that she won't stop you??..

Vice remained quiet for a moment.. While Billy and Vhong were waiting for his response..

Vice: Cause there is this small feeling on me shouting that there is still a part on her heart that I'm filling in.. And I'm holding on that..

His friends just shook their head on Vice's stubborness.. They can see the fire of guts in his eyes.. They wanted to help him and just like Vice, they also have this bit of hope that they can be together... But still, they have this doubt that he might fail and hurt at the end..

Vice: Please kuys.. Help me on this.. Help me to win her back! Please!! (Pleading tone)

Billy &Vhong: You're unbelievable!..

*****************************************
The next morning, Anne is ramping restlessly in the corridor with a bag on her hand.. When she suddenly slipped a foot on her step and threw her bag in the air accidentally that made a loud "thug" sound as it dropped on the floor.. The sound made Vice woke up promptly and ran out of his room to see where the sound came from.. Then, he saw Anne on the floor massaging her lower back while groaning..

Vice: What are you trying to do with that innocent, discreet floor, Anne?? (Chuckled and teasing his sister)

Anne: Urrggh!! Very funny brother.. FYI! This innocent, discreet floor that you are referring for actually made my gorgeous foot slipped.. Ahh!! And it's painful.. So, will you mind helping me out here..

So, Vice walked near to Anne and leaned down to grab her arm and assisted her to stand.. Then, he noticed the bag laying on the floor beside her sister..

Vice: Where are you going?! What's with this huge bag??..

Right there, Anne grinned while facing Vice.. It's like an evil plan was planted to her mind that can fire back to her brother..

Anne: Well, I have this 3 days and 2 nights vacation with my friends.. (Wiggling her brows)

Vice: Friends??.. Okay, then enjoy sis! (Turning his back and started to walk back to his room)

Anne: Aren't you curious, who's this FRIEND I'm going to be with?!!.. (Emphasizing more the "Friend" word)

Upon hearing the word friend and the way how Anne sounded it, Vice immediately turned back to his sister and hold her both arms and shove it..