The car started driving out of the town. Soon, we were mushed up inside a big forest that was covered in trees and...wolves. There were a hundred wolves that crossed our paths, and each time one appeared, I flinched and gasped. I was terrified of animals.

Especially werewolves.

Ben couldn't hold his laughter back when he found me getting scared of the wolves. He laughed each and every single time.

"You haven't seen Luciano's wolf yet," He grinned through the mirror on the car.

"Don't scare her," Luciano slapped his hand on his shoulder and said.

"I don't like animals,"

"Sweetheart, that's unfortunate as you are going to become a queen of werewolves." Ben taunted.

"Doesn't mean I have to see them all the time," I replied while looking outside the window.

Trees and bushes passed us. The sun was at its peak when we were driving around the forest. After hours and hours of driving, we entered my town, Whitebridge. My heart fluttered with happiness as I found everything the same. Nothing was changed.

The cathedral stood as the tallest structure in the town. People...humans were walking on the streets carelessly. Freedom and humanity could be smelled from a distance. Girls and boys were playing football in one of our local parks. Everything seemed beautiful back here. Memories of the past rushed through my mind, and I smiled cheerfully.

"Don't be so happy, Red. You're going back to our wicked town after this." Ben joked, and that's when my smile disappeared. It was the reality. I didn't belong here anymore.

I didn't belong in Whitebridge. This wasn't my home even though it felt like it was. Only if I wasn't mated to Luciano.

I jumped out of the car as soon as we stopped outside my Nana's house. Luciano called out my name, but I didn't listen. I went inside the house screaming for my grandmother, but she wasn't in there.

"Nana?" I rushed inside her bedroom and the washroom. Everything was quiet. The TV was switched off, and so was the radio.

The stove was empty, and it seemed like no one was in here.

"She's not here," I walked outside my bedroom and found Luciano and Ben standing.

"Then where is she?" Luciano glanced around confusingly.

"She is supposed to be here. She can't leave without assistance!" I exclaimed with worry before walking out of my house.

"Red, where are you going?" he asked as he followed me around.

I knocked on Ms. Smith's door and waited for her. She probably knew where my Nana was. The door flung open, and the old lady walked outside with a wooden stick in her hands.

"Oh, Red, it's great to see you!" she cried as she hugged me.

"You too, Ms. Smith." I smiled. "Where is my Nana? She isn't at her house. Did she go somewhere?" I quickly asked.

"Oh, she must've gone to get groceries. She goes every morning now, ever since you left." I felt relieved when I heard that she was just around the town.

"Do you know when she will be back?" Luciano stepped between us and asked the scared old woman.

"Probably in less than an hour," she replied in a terrified tone. Anyone could be scared of Luciano. He was an angel with a body and a mind of a devil.

"Great,"

We walked back into my house, and I went through the kitchen roughly. Ben and Luciano waited outside for my grandmother to return. I was surprised when I found out that the fridge was stocked with healthy foods. I was proud of my Nana. She took care of herself while I was gone.

After waiting for a couple of minutes, I walked outside and said, "Ben?"

"Yes?" he looked away from the TV.

"Could you get something for me?"

"What?"

Evil thoughts were consuming my mind.

"There was a dress I gave to this woman for stitching. I gave it before I was taken away from here. Could you get that dress for me? She must've stitched it by now." I explained.

"Why me? I was just getting comfortable," he groaned as he slumped on the couch.

"She's your queen. Get up and go get it!" Luciano said to Ben.

"Nice, bro. I thought we had an understanding." Ben got up from the couch and grabbed his jacket. I gave him the address of the woman who was supposed to stitch my dress.

After a moment, Ben walked out of the house, leaving Luciano and me alone.

"Why did you do that, princess?" Luciano asked.

I got onto his lap and then wrapped my legs around his waist. Desire burned through me as I spoke. "So, you can take me on the bed I had slept all my life."