Why was Jeongin describing him as a jerk?

"Think how awful those bodyguards must feel to carry something so pathetic around. They both look like King Kong and that bunny looks so cute."

The two of them laughed making the guards shift uneasily.

After a bit, the shouts died down and footsteps can be heard coming closer to the door as the men straightened their posture.

"Now, I wouldn't have mind if it was a blow anywhere but the face! Why the hell were you teachers just watching when my son got hurt?!" The man from before came out looking furious.

He stared at the two boys suddenly making the brunette jump as the man stared down at them with a hard glare.

"Where you two also watching when he got hurt? Kim Taehyung! You didn't even stop him?!"

Surprisingly, the boy looked calm and he simply bowed and said. "Sir, if I barged into their fight, things would get even worse."

Taehyung answered though Mr. Jeon was eying Jimin suspiciously before leaving off mumbling something like, 'Why does he look like Mr.Park?'

Taehyung noticed the change in the brunette's face as the man strode off.

I'll ask him later.

Then came out Jungkook and his mum who, unlike the man, smiled at the two genuinely; Jungkook doing the same.

"Taehyung, I know this is a bit too much, but you how he makes a mountain out of molehills? Gosh, his face wasn't even bruised." Mrs.Jeon sighed as she explained to the now laughing ravenette.

"Yeah, Kook can be the drama queen and sometimes gets a little too overboard. But you can always count on me." Said Taehyung making her smile.

Jimin simply stood there feeling hot under the collar, adjusting the hem of his school uniform until the woman greeted him.

"Oh hey there. I didn't see you with Taehyung before." She smiled, shaking the boy's hand.

She stared at her wristwatch and gasped before taking off after her husband who was almost down the building.

"I must be off now, it's getting late, it was nice seeing you Taetae."

"Nice seeing you too." Said the ravenette waving back at her with his boxy smile.

Once they were gone, the duo turned to face the redhead who was way too busy to notice. Both of his hands were inside the carrier and the two men were giving one another worried glances.

"Oh you guys! Look! I brought Cooky too!" With a bunny smile, Jungkook pulled out a white Holland lop rabbit with an unexpectedly enormous bright red bow tie on its head.

"Why the hell did you bring that thing?!" Gawking, Taehyung pointed an insulting finger at the bunny which gave the boy a helpless look.

"How dare you Kim Taehyung!" Jungkook snapped, his hands going to the rodents already lopped ears.

"Oh those sinful words! How could you call and innocent bunny, which is the mighty Kookie's, a THING?!"

Sick of his dramatic friend, the ravenette walked over and patted Jungkook on the back with a pitiful look on his face.

"Mianhae,  Mianhae... now give it back and let's go before the bell rings!"

With a cute pout, the redhead shook his head and cooed at the poor bunny which simply looked at its owner thinking what kind of a creature he was with a bored expression.