Military Beauty

King feel refresh after a short bath. He really feel fresh and younger. His skin is glowing and it makes him feel more beautiful than he already was.

"I thought I can't be more beautiful. It turns out beauty is really boundless." He smiles.

"Master, Will you leave again?"

"Hmm. I am sure everyone will be back before it turns dark so yeah I have to go."

"How about you bring back some food from here?"

"But...Okay. pack me some fruits and vegetables. I can just tell them that Grandpa send them for us."

"Okay!" Shushu hurriedly pack 'some' fruits and vege.

King blinks sewing the messy vegetables and fruits in a huge sacks scattered around. King try putting them nicely at the side but he got tired and his hand got dirty. After washing his hands he ignore the mess and lie down.

Only a minute pass and he is sleeping comfortably.

The guys return. Sweats and gasping. When they enter the room they saw King sleeping like snow white in the dwarf's bed.

Rico rubs his eyes and blinks.
"Is it just me or I am comparing a guy to a fairytale princess?" He asks.

Darren pats his shoulder.
"Yeah. It has been awhile since you last seen a girl. I mean not the rough girls here in the camp but a soft and white girl so I don't blame you." He said nodding.

"King is just so cute isn't he?" Thor said like a proud father.

"Really? No one will comment about the food on the floor?" Zed shakes his head.

"Shhh.. Let them fantasize a bit more." Sebastian said.

***

King wakes up after Thor shakes him. King slowly sit up and his jet black hair is messy giving him ambigious childish air as he rubs his eyes and yawning.

"Ah!" Rico said pointing at the lazy King who went back to lying down on the bed after so much hardship in sitting up. "He is a male version of snow white." He said and cross his arm.

Everyone except King looks at Rico with a wry smile.

"What? Who else didn't think so?" He asks raising a brow.

No one answer him and looks at King.
Blacker than the night's hair.
Whiter than white skin.
Lips like a cherry.

"Yeah. He is snow white." Sebastian said and everyone nods.

"Actually, King's hair is really pretty but once he dyed it in a blond hair. He looks like a foreign prince. His blue eyes paired so well." Thor proudly said and shakes King to wake up again.

Everyone looks up and imagine him in blonde hair.
"You think she is Bell or Aurora?" Rico ask.

"You all are full of idiocy! A King will never be satisfied to become a princess!" King angrily said while regretfully standing up with his disheveled hair and clothes.

"Military beauty." Jon said smiling at King and fixing his clothes.

"Thank you." King smiles at Jon.

"Are you really gay? Female will die to have you in their bed." Rico said smacking King's shoulder.

King frowns. "Yes and I will die along with them." He said with distort face.

"Oh come on. You haven't tried it so how can you be sure?" Rico said whisper to King's ear.

"What? No!" King angrily glare at Rico.

"What did he say?" Thor asks and help in preparing the table.

"Rico said he will bring me in a bar so he can hit on some girls! Why would I go if you want to hit some girls?"

"Cause they will surely be attracted with you." Rico said giggling in laughter.

King pouts. "Impossible."

"Why not? I'm sure King is very popular with the ladies." Darren said and Sebastian and Zed nods.

"Actually, he is not." Thor said shaking his head. "I also wonder about that but female hates King more than men does.Strange right? All my ex girlfriends hate him."

"Oh. Suddenly I realize why." Rico said.

"Me too."Nestor smiles.

"What? Really?" King sits down.

"I also realize why." Sebastian said laughing.

Thor and King look at each other.
"Then? Will anyone spill it out?" Thor asks.

"You seriously haven't realize why?" Darren asks.

Thor and King shakes their heads.

"Because you are too beautiful!" Rico said laughing.

"I don't think women are that shallow minded people." King pouts.

"Well, they aren't if your boyfriend won't always compare you to her or look at you more than her or if they asks if who is the most beautiful and said it is you." Rico is roaring in laughter.

King angrily pout but he touches his face.
"Am I that beautiful?"

"Suddenly it pisses me off." Rico.

"Yes sweetie. You are so beautiful now eat your vege. When you are sleeping have you seen someone dump sacks of food supplies in our camp?" Sebastian asks.

King blinks.
"Maybe Grandpa sends them."

"Oh. That is good." Zed smiles.

"Anyways, snow white, do you have incist relationship with Squad Commander Julius?" Rico said eating a spoonful of food.

"What? Big brother is an adopted son of my mother. We are not blood related."

"But. He is your brother, legally."Rico insists.

"Thor, I hate him." King said hugging Thor's arm.

Thor smirks.
"I told you this is a problem that will appear sooner or later, right?" He said calming the little child clinging to him.

"But...But..." King sobs and hugs Thor.

"There, there." Thor said rubbing his back.

Zed whisper to Darren.
'They are lovers too,right?'

'He said they are not.' Sebastian answer.

'No. I think he is just indenials.'Darren.

'Maybe they will realize and then Thor will fight Squad Commander Mendez? He will definitely lose, though.'Zed.

All of them sigh.
Better not wake a sleeping dragon.

A/N:

Hahahahaha.