"Brendan? What did you do?" He releases a breath of air, like he's held it in for too long. It gives me the bejeebies to feel his warm breath travel across my skin, leaving the little hairs to stand on end. He deviously grins at me, eyes deeply, too deeply, staring into mine. The moment is intense, making me feel strapped to something weighing me down, making me feel trapped in a box. "Miss Kirah?" The one security guard asks in concern, desperate to make me snap out of Brendan's gaze. "Yes, where are you taking him? What did he do?" I try to avoid his hypnotic gaze, looking at everything but him. I can feel his eyes burn into the side of my head, practicality burning through my head. "He,... " the guard pauses, thinking deeply as if he had lost his prized possession, " let's say, 'assaulted' a nurse, early this morning, bery , who tried giving him his breakfast.. " *

"I know how to take my own fucking breakfast!" Brendan angrily protested, flinching in the process.

"Which nurse? Who was she?" If he allegedly 'assaulted' a nurse, what would he do to me ... ? I stiffen my posture and dismiss the guards. I leave and snatch Brendan from their grip, their mouths hanging open as I walk down the hall with Brendan in my tightest grip possible.

"What were you possibly thinking? 'Assaulting' a nurse who, tried to help you! Are you out of your mind? Crazy? Possessed by a demon? How could you!" My words trail of as I turn my face towards him; only emotion visible on his face was amusement. "How can you be happy about this?" I lower my voice, not wanting him to hear my voice crack.

"Did she pay you a visit?" These words slowly leave his mouth, purposely harsh to penetrate my weak side and make me lose it.

I feel the sip of Guava Juice coming up from this morning, my chest giving me intense pain. My throat aches as I deeply let out a breath of confusion. "Who?" I close my eyes, trying to understand the fact that he murdered a nurse. A nurse who wanted to help him, nothing but help him. How could he? Wait, Kirah why aren't you surprised? He's Brendan Kingston for Christ Sake. Stop hurting yourself and accept it.

"So she did? Did she say hi to you for me?" He satisfyingly asks, as if he ... As if he asks that on a regular basis.. One piece puts itself together and soon I realize.

"Mortecia" I stand still in utter terror, slowly my mind let's me know she wasn't human. "Mortecia?" I ask again, shocking myself in the process. My chest is aching uncontrollably and my heart is screaming for fresh air. I step back, trying to take all this in.

He murdered a nurse this morning, early this morning.

And she, Mortecia, visited me this morning, early this morning.

"Her pretty little dress ... "

"Her sweat from all the begging made me enjoy her with pleasure " He emphasizes, eyes staring down below my neck. It makes me uncomfortable in my skin, making me shift a bit.
"Her beautiful hair would've made a lovely scarf " he reaches his hand out to softly stroke my cheek, pushing a strand of hair behind my ear. I'm stiffened by some kind of lock he has over me, "Her teeth would've make the prettiest bracelet " he takes his hand further down my neck, causing shivers to follow the trail of his hand. "Am I scaring you, Kirah? Am I making you" he pauses, gripping my neck, "uneasy? ... "

"Her blood, red as a rose, ... Merely filled me .. " He dips his head to the side, a grin finding itself on the edge of his mouth. "And her silky smooth skin would-" I cut him off, "stop, just please, please, stop" I mutter and slowly back away, turning to face the wall. Sobs soon leave my mouth as I bury my face into my hands. The warm liquid runs down my cheeks and hell do they stain my cheek.

"Why!" I screech in utter terror. His hand touches my shoulder, sliding down to my back, "would've made the perfect costume" I could hear the demon present in his voice. He grabs my face, his hand gripping too tightly around my jaw he pulls my face towards him in an instant.

"Tell Mortecia I say hi"

=========================================

DUN DUN DUNNN!

I hope you found that creepy and disturbing.! The part of the chapter where there is a * At the end of the paragraph, I actually got chest pains and my oesophagus was aching all the way down to my waist. Lol. Why? I have no idea. I'm so sorry because for a while I didn't type anything in this book. I have another book, Don't , (please go read it and support me!) and I spent so much time writing that book that I actually had to keep reminding myself that this book isn't that book, so yeah. I hope it wasn't too long or too short, but I like em long. I wanna say something about the comments. I'm kind of disappointed that I only have 5 comments on this book. I'm please asking you to vote and comment on little bits and parts of which ever chapters, and thank you to those who did comment I appreciate it. I want the ones who just read this book (no comment/votes) to comment and/or vote because otherwise I'm just writing and updating and publishing and you're just reading and not commenting and voting. In a way it's unfair, and to me it's not a give and take relationship, but a give and give relationship.
-I give you the chapter(s) ( by updating and publishing)
-You give me the votes/comments (by voting and commenting)
You see, we're exchanging goods my friend.
I hope it wasn't a problem talking about that and if it was in any way, please tell me and let me know. If there's any confusion or anything, tell me. I get that the part where I said about it's not a give and take relationship, but a give and give relationship, I know so,e might find it confusing, but please understand .
So please vote ~comment ~ follow