8

(A/N) I had no idea what to call this chapter so apologies if it is sucky. :) This chapter I had alot of ideas, but I only put in a few. Here's a plot twister-thingy that Was one of the ideas I really liked. I hope it doesn't change the whole story and all. It's a surprise, kind of. Okay and I said in the previous chapters a/n that I'll be making another chapter about therapy, but I'm just gonna make it later because I got an idea and I kinda haven't updated in a while I guess I was just lazy. And maybe busy with school, homework, projects,tv, food, etc. So here's an update. Yay! Hope you enjoy!

~Kirah's P.O.V~
I was sitting in my office when I thought I about Brendan. Then I saw the clock and forgot all about him. It was now, round about 5:30pm here. It's not unusual for nurses to stay here till' the morning.

Some had night shifts and some had day shifts, so someone can visit anytime as they wouldn't be late or early. Now back to thinking about Brendan. Well that therapy session went well.

He seems dead inside like he has never felt any emotion, ever. I haven't seem him in his 'moods' yet and I don't want to. I left for the nurses' lounge because I'm hungry.

I saw there was a piece of chocolate cake left and I raced to grab it before anyone else could, but before I could do that ... An irritating nurse jumped in front of me. The perfect timing, it was one I didn't like, at all.

She was shorter than me, had a lighter skin, blonde hair and brown eyes. I could see she had surgery, it was too obvious. Her name was, Tiffany. Tiffany Burtlton.

She was a second level nurse. She just had to open her mouth and try to strike up a conversation with me. -_- . Oh no. Let the blabbering begin.
She was yapping on and on about something which I really really did not give a fuck for.

I tuned out and started mentally singing to myself
"Shut the fuck up up up up up" putting a mental emphasis on the last part. I finally decided to listen and then maybe if she saw I was 'interested' she, would, shut, the, fuck, up.

She started talking as if we just began talking? What? She greeted me? Again? Well this will be interesting.

"So hello Kirah"

(She says, putting an emphasis on "Kirah")
"Hello."

"What level are you Kirah?"

"3."

"And when did you get here?"

"Bout a week ago week ago Hey" *(starts to sing song aloud and dances)*

"This is a mental institution not a dance place"

"Good bye "

It was now about 7pm and it was dark outside. Wow, time passes real quick when a yapper is yap yap yappin' their mouths away.
I say good Bye as I run to the cake and I devour this amazing piece of food placed on this table just for me.

After I ate like I haven't eaten in a thousand years, I stroll off to my office to find a young man waiting for me outside my door. Well no one told me I'm having a visitor.

I politely greeted him with a smile and unlocked the office door. He came in behind me and we both sat down.

I suddenly collapsed into my deep thoughts that the name 'Maxx' brought to my mind. I stared at the wall for a few minutes, memories flashing through my head when he said

"Umm, hello? you still there?"

I quickly glanced at him when I saw he had a smile on his face;

"Umm, can I ask you something?"

"Yeh sure"

"Are you any chance related to Brendan Kingston?" My voice lowered at the part where I said Brendan Kingsley.

He said yes, and I was beyond suprised because in Brendan's files it said he had no relatives whatsoever (that were alive of course, all died of an 'unknown cause'.

Maxx has spent so much time trying to find out whether he had family, but he couldn't find anything, at all.

He was adopted when he was 2 years old. The woman who adopted him told him he lived in an orphanage, where he did not belong. His parents dropped him off there because the only wanted Brendan, and not him.

Well that turned out perfect.

He had a pretty cute smile and he was a handsome, muscular man. He had deep brown hazel eyes with hints of green in between, what a weird but unique combination. He had light spiked up brown hair with his roots darker and his tips lighter and he had very good teeth.

He was quite dreamy when I looked at him. All just like Brendan.
Maxx didn't know that Brendan was here, and I wasn't planning on telling him. Only later when we know each other better, I'll tell him.

I didn't know him at all, but I could sense something about him was different, different in a good way. He reminded me of someone, but I couldn't figure out who it was.

He said he was from another hospital sent here to come talk with me.

Why me.

We started talking and we clicked right away. I really enjoyed him and his presence. He said he was on holiday, and that he wanted to help out around here, as he was third level too. Omg yay! He got up and so did I.

I heard noises from down the hall, but I thought it was the cleaners so I ignored it. I stretched out my hand to shake his hand but instead he pulled me into a hug which was exactly what I needed.

While we were hugging the door slammed oped wut. My back was facing the door as someone grabbed me from behind. Maxx pulled me back into his arms and I looked around and

Yaaaasssssss there's a plot twister!
Okay yayayayay the plot twister! Finally Kirah finds out Brendan has a brother because I've had to edit and re type this chapter so many times to make it make sense and sound coool.
And a Cliff hanger! Yay! Okay I like this chapter really much so yeh.
Its not too short or too long. Yay! And I will make a therapy chapter later again just not now though. I want to say thank you for reading this book, I really appreciate it.
And have a nice day💜

💓Comment/vote if you liked it