9

The best thing ever just happened

I could finally go home. Yay!

IT'S FRIDAY FRIDAY GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY

*Starts to sing song aloud*

Did my life just get better? Yes, it did. I could finally relax and just, just eat. And watch TV, of course; oh and sleep too.

After I yelled and screamed the song, trying to sing it, I got some eyes on me. Hahahaha I don't care

ITS WEEKEND

I ran to my apartment just to collapse onto the couch and switch on the TV. The channel was always on the news, since I like keeping up to date with things. There were several topics, but one caught my eye. One about mental hospitals; and the one I was working at. What? Why would it be on the news? They said this mental hospital houses one of the most mentally unstable people of all. Wow. That's a nice thing to hear about your job. I got bored with the news so I changed the channel to one if my favorite shows since I was small; Tom and Jerry! I love that show. It started getting dark so I went to bath and do whatever stuff. I can stay up late and get few hours of sleep.

It's weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And plus I am trained; I have adapted successfully to it. I got up to get a snack when I noticed something under the fridge. What.could.it.be.let.me.see. I picked it up and it was a note. It read the following;

"Hey, how are you? I miss you ... Do you miss me? "

I could feel the chills racing with super duper lightning speed down my back.

"You should come visit me because , just because Kirah. My star"

My 'star' ? What?! How does this person know my name??

At the end of the note, is says

-Anonymous

I don't know anyone here in USA, except my one aunt and cousin but they live in another city far far away from me so it's not them.

Who is Anonymous. Who.is.anonymous.wut.

I put the note in the drawer and quickly make some food to eat.

I eat it in front of the TV while watching some Tom and Jerry! XD

I watched TV for a few hours then a woman from next door complained about me making a noise. My TV got cut off for the night.

What a bitch! You can cut off anything but NOT my TV. I then go to bed and just lay there.

Random thoughts start flashing through my mind.

I like grass

I wonder if the people we lie to know that we're lying when actually in reality we are not lying but they think we are lying because they are lying and they're used to us always lying about not lying?

Are UNICORNS real? WHY AM I EVEN ASKING MYSELF THIS OF COURSE THEY ARE REAL THEY HAVE A HORN ON THEIR WHICH IS BEYOND THE LIMIT OF AWESOMENESS THEY HAVE SILKY SOFT SKIN WITH WAVY RAINBOW HAIR THEY GIGGLE AND PUFF GLITTER

Can I really see in the dark? If so, why can I only see a little bit in the pitch black dark?

I want to be a mermaid-fairy one day

Smoke everyday weed

Is it possible to sleep with one eye open?

I stopped thinking about useless things. So I started to think whether the sun is always hot, or when it's night time it gets cold?

Okay I am stopping now. 'Kirah, think of something relaxing.' I said to myself.

That laughing gas you get when you go to the dentist when they do a specific

thing to you. That, my friend, is what you call relaxing.

'Stop Kirah!' I mentally said to myself.

I decided look at the sky, because from my bed I can see it the balcony into the endless galaxy.

The sky is full of stars tonight. Much more than usual, it's actually really beautiful.

I went onto my balcony and stared at the stars for a good few minutes, then I saw a shooting star. I quickly made a wish.

I wished that Brendan could heal from all his pain. All the pain he hides from the world, but I can see through him. He pretends he doesn't feel anything, any emotion, any pain, any happiness, nothing. He should stop and realize I'm here for him but no he is too caught up in his own thoughts.

I snap out of my thoughts when I heard a noise from inside my apartment. It was 12am so who would be out at this time? I heard the noise again and someone was in my apartment! I had nothing to protect me, whatsoever.

What do I do now!? I quietly peaked from outside my balcony into the living room through a window.

Oh my gosh.

Thank The Lord it was just an employee waiting for me. I went inside, dressed in my pajamas slippers and hair in a messy bun.

He said they're allowing me to watch TV, but only from tomorrow.

He left and I locked the door and put a table a chair a dustbin and another chair against it. No one is coming in here tonight na ah.

I went to lay in bed under my covers. I always sleep with the door that leads to the balcony open because it's too high for someone to get up on and plus there's security everywhere and ere are cameras too, so yeh.

I felt the cool breeze sweep over me as Brendan came to my mind. I could see the pain and anger in his eyes every time our eyes met. He just doesn't know how to express it, as he always resorts to violence and curse words and other shit. I could see the moonlight from my bed, where I was laying. It was so much more brighter tonight than any other night I've ever seen before.

I stared into the bright moonlight as I slowly drifted off into my dreams ...

Okay well this chapter is umm, well, nice to me.

I can't really update much because my wifi is still not working. -_- .

Comment/vote if you liked it <3

Word of the chapter:

Abligurition- Excessive spending on food and drinks.

That is my new favorite word.

💫HAVE A BEAUTIFUL LIFE/DAY/NIGHT 💫