10

~Maxx P.O.V~

She held out her hand to shake mine, but I couldn't resist, so I pulled her into a hug. A tight one. I could feel all the emotion running through her. Suddenly the door swung open at super duper lightning speed, and, with Kirah standing with her back to the door, was at a disatvantage as someone pulled her put of the office. I yanked her back into my arms and placed her behind me. This person stood there still with a mask over his face; Kirah, out of freakin nowhere, jumped forward and ripped his mask off. She gasped in astonishment,at the same time in horror as he said to me, Brother?

He raced down the hallway, disappearing into the shadows. She came in, stumbled in and sat down; with her hand on her chest. She picked up the phone and called for security and they came instantly. She said "Go to the third floor, now. And see whether Mr Brendan Kingsley is there, IN HIS CELL WITH THE DOOR LOCKED.

Kirah went with the security gaurds to the third level while I still stood in her office, with the word 'brother' still repeating itself in my mind.

I had no idea where anything in this place was. I knew where the reception area was, so I quickly ran there AFAP (as fast as possible).

I went up to the desk and a cheeky nurse came up from behind the counter. I could already see that she was, umm, the eww type.

She opened her mouth and wouldn't stop talking. I saw on her name tag, that she, was a Tiffany.

(A/N I am sorry if I am offending anyone who's name is Tiffany or degrading you in any way, and if I am(I'll just write something in the end of the book) the name Tiffany , its just for the book and 'T' is for Tiffany and 'Me' is , well, Maxx)

T :" oh hi there

Me :" oh umm, hi ... Tiffany?

T :" oh how cute you already know my name!

Me :" yeh oky. Umm I would like to know where level three is?

T :" umm why do you need to know that? Only workers and staff have access to the levels, not sexy boys like you

What did she just call me? A 'sexy boy' ? No way hosay I am as ugly as shit and I am not in the mood for a cheeky plastic nurse to flirt with me. Or try to, even at the worst. She had plastic surgery, it was wayyyy too obvious.

Me :" umm. Technically, I am a staff member but just from another hospital. Which is linked to this one so yeh I am allowed to now tell me where it is!

T :" na ah now hold on little boy, you are not going anywhere alone without my supervision

'A little boy' . -_- . I clenched my fists in my pockets, but I just told myself to relax.

Me :" wow wow wow wow wow. Hold up, pull it back now what did yous just say to my madafakin face?

I said in a bitchy teenage tone

I decided to walk away from her and ask a security guard.

He showed me the way, and he walked with me too. I got to the third level and to my suprise it was underground. I thought it would be the highest floor above ground, but, oh well.

Kirah was standing there, leaning against the glass window.

She was staring into the cell.

She had a tear find its way down her cheek.

Why was she crying? Why was she just standing there? Was Brendan in the cell? Or was he gone? Did something happen to him?

Wait. Why is there

Cliffhanger!! Again!! I love this chapter a lot.

I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did and yeh.

I love you so much. Know that. Tysmfrtb⭐️⭐️

Word of the chapter:

(I'm also adding the meanings now)

Pilgarlik : a word in the 16th century used to describe a bald head and also peeled garlic.

😂dafuq😂