"Yes, sorry ... When did I tell you?" I quickly shake my head a bit and bring back the previous conversation that had somehow drifted away. "Just a few minutes ago, in your kitchen by the table; you don't remember?" She looks slightly disappointed, but soon comes brushing past me into the kitchen heading for the dustbin. She removes the lid and reaches for the Guava Juice bottle, picking it up and gently placing it onto the counter without making a sound herself. "This bottle of Guava Juice" she points to it, pushing it nearer me.

She then proceeds to explain to me what I did just a good 10 minutes ago; exiting my bedroom, entering the kitchen, switching the boiling the kettle off, peering into the fridge, complaining about the nasty stench the milk had caused, grabbing the Guava Juice from behind the milk carton, drinking just a sip and throwing it away and then plugging my iPod into the stereo.

She stops after the show she just put on for me, turning to face me and sweetly grinning. "I'm sorry for opening the window, I thought you were too hot under your sheets; and plus, you looked a bit uncomfortable in your position ... Your skin looked a bit dry, so I rubbed your legs with a bit of moisturizer, I hope you don't mind; the sheets, I also pulled them a little bit off of you so you don't, you know, sweat. I hate sweat." I stand in utter confusion, wondering how this woman did all this, without walking me up. And late at night, she moisturized my legs??

That window sure does make a racket when you open it, also a reason why I prefer not to open it. How did she manage to be so silent?

"H-how did you get in ... ?" My words silently trail off as she gallops to the kitchen, switching on the kettle that almost killed itself this morning. "I also apologize for leaving the kettle on ... " she goes silent, looking at her watch. Her eyes largely widening, she loudly gasps, "I'm so sorry I have to leave, now" she pulls herself together and runs for the door that was left open.

"Hey wait! What's your name?" I yell as she races down the hall, her feet almost not touching the wooden floors. She turns her head slightly, while running, "Mortecia". It seems she ran effortlessly down the hall while I would've panted like a dog. I slightly lower my head deeply thinking where I had heard that name before, but I can't seem to put my finger on it. For the second my head was hanging down Mortecia was gone, vanished.

No, there has to be some kind of magic involved with this. This hall has an elevator to take you anywhere in the building, but she passed the elevator because the elevator is just outside my door. There are other doors too, but she passed them too as they were left down the other hall.

A cold front brushes against the bare skin exposed by the robe I'm wearing.

Where did she go?

Who was she?

~*~

"Good morning Miss Kirah" The receptionist says, smiling widely while sipping some hot chocolate she received a few minutes ago. It comes to me that her desk is quite neat, for once. Not as many files, loose papers, pens and empty coffee mugs standing around.

"Oh, hi ... Your desk?..." I only realize now what I had said, your desk. Kirah! Shit, just compliment it or something, " it's very ... " I pause to think of a proper word, "Tidy and nice.." ... What the actual fuck Kirah? 'Tidy and nice' ? ...Oh my God Kirah just walk to your office and hide there for the remainder of the day.

"Hey! Don't touch me! Fucking let go of me! " A much too familiar voice cracks from the far end of the hall. I hear his feet shuffle loudly on the floor of the hall, his body being shoved and pushed and his breath traveling mildly in the air. "Stay still or we will be forced to taser you Mr.Kingston!" A security guard yells in his most aggressive tone possible, all to control him. My pace quickens as I finally reach them, the security guards coming to a complete stop in their tracks. Brendan on the other hand, keeps on struggling to free himself from their grip on his wrist.