"Sure you would. From what I remember, the last time you were sick you were stuck in bed for a week and couldn't come out to play!"

Yeosang sighs, "Wooyoung, that was about 5 years ago."

"My point still stands. I won't allow you to get sick like that again, okay?" Wooyoung looks into Yeosang's eyes, feeling a slight tug within his chest.

Yeosang nods, having to shy away from Wooyoung's prolonged eye contact.

"Do you think my potentials will like me...?" Wooyoung asks after a moment of silence between the two.

Yeosang sighs, it breaking his heart whenever Wooyoung worries someone won't like him, "Woo, you're incredible. There's no way they couldn't like someone like you. You're so kind and caring... So handsome and headstrong... So perfect."

Wooyoung's heart pounds when he hears how Yeosang describes him. Perfect?

"Ah, sorry. I'm serious, though, Wooyoung. You have nothing to worry about in whether or not your matches will like you. They most definitely will," Yeosang tries to sweep what he said under the rug, it feeling like he just swallowed a rock.

"What do you hope your matches are like?" Wooyoung asks suddenly, becoming curious of Yeosang's preference.

Yeosang looks down, nervously messing with his hands as he thinks. What does he hope his matches are like? He wants to laugh at himself, "I hope that they're someone that makes me want to be a better me, like you do."

Wooyoung smiles warmly when he looks at Yeosang, standing up from his bed, "I think you're the best already, Yeosangie. Come on, let's go see our matches," He says as he holds out a hand for Wooyoung to grab.

Yeosang nods, taking his hand to help him stand up, "R-Right!" He exclaims, feeling a bit embarrassed about what he had said to Wooyoung previously.

Wooyoung and Yeosang leave the house, making their way to the building where the omega meetings take place. The weather has gotten chilly recently, so Yeosang crosses his arms and sticks close to Wooyoung to stay warm as they walk.

"Uhm... Who do you hope you get matched with, Wooyoung?" Yeosang asks, wondering about his answer since he seemed so excited to see his list.

Wooyoung thinks for a moment as they walk, "Hmm... I think that anyone in our pack would be a good match, just like I had said the other night, but I would hope not with Lee Sunghee. I don't like the way he presents himself as he does. He thinks he's so high and mighty just because his father is the head alpha of the pack. Don't you remember how he would always boss us around when we were in our classes?"

Yeosang remembers back to their younger school days and he nods, "I remember him... He really didn't like me so much, did he?" Yeosang tries to laugh it off, but he won't forget how it seemed like he had some kind of vendetta against him.