𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚒𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝(𝙿𝚝 𝟸)

Start from the beginning

"Honestly" Meliodas rubs the back of his head "There's not a-" Meliodas couldn't finish because of Diane's fist coming down on him, over and over and over again.

"I don't want to hear your excuses. Your nothing but a lying pervert! You philanderer!"

"Think he's okay?" Elizabeth asks.

"Wow, she's nuts"

"Nope, just heartbroken," Y/N says, popping between them.

"How come she didn't care for you being around the captain"

"Well, she knows that I..uh, have feelings for someone else," Y/N says, looking away blushing.

"Your a big jerk," Diane says, reaching her hands right back before slamming them back down "You hear me!"

After beating Meliodas to a pulp, and the whole forest surrounding the group destroyed. Meliodas and Y/N explain to Diane what's been going on.

"So to finally put an end to all the corruption and stop the Holy knights from rampaging. Elizabeth is trying to get the Eight Deadly Sins together" Meliodas explains.

"I didn't know about that" Diane says, knelt and pouting "Guess I'm always the one to jump to conclusions" Y/N pats Diane's leg "Forgive me" Diane looks to Hawk "And I'm sorry I tried to eat you piggy"

"Honestly, I've tried more times," Y/N says.

"Think that makes it all right, you stuffed my belly full of fruit and burned up my backside" Diane turns angry making Hawk gasp "Uh, hold on. If you even think about laying a hand on me, then my mama's gonna let you have it" Diane stares at Elizabeth.

"You positive you're not having that kind of relationship with the Captain and Lieutenant?"

"I-I'm not"

"You know, you and I don't have a relationship like that, either" Meliodas says, back facing them. Meliodas feels Y/N's death glare.

"What"

"Anyway, I and Y/N are just gonna do what we can to gather the Eight Deadly Sins"

"Coz we wanna find them too" Y/N adds.

"Well, if your sure that's the case. Then I'll come along with you guys" Diane says, standing up "You'll have the help of the Serpent Sin of Envy, the Giant Diane" They look up at her.

"Awesome!"

"Really? That's great"

"Thank you for joining us, Lady Diane"

"But get this straight" Elizabeth jumps.

"Yes," She says.

"The only reason I'm doing this is cause the Captain and Lieutenant is with you"

"Oh, thank goodness," A hide-and-seek says. They turn to see four of them cowering behind a rock "We can live in peace again"

"For years she's been threatening us, saying we'll pay if we didn't give us shelter" They begin to laugh.

"They can be free now, so beautiful," Hawk says. Kaw!

"What was that?" Elizabeth asks.

"This is strange" Diane says as they look around "I thought there weren't any animals that lived down in this part of the forest" Hawk sniffs up.

"Smells like it's gonna rain," He says "Wait! Look at that!" They look up to see a big thunderstorm "What's going on?"

"Thunderclouds?" Lightning then strikes down, capturing Y/N and Meliodas in lighting bonds, they seem unfazed.

"What's this?" Meliodas asks.

"Meh" Y/N replies. Hawk, Elizabeth, Diane and the Hide-and-Seeks are captured in the lighting bonds.

"My body is completely numb," Elizabeth says.

"I can't move at all!" They hear a loud thud and turn to see a man in holy knight armour, a sword and pink hair.

"And you are?" Meliodas asks.

"It would seem we meet at last...you Deadly Sins," He says, walking towards the group.

you Deadly Sins," He says, walking towards the group

【Aspen】

28/01/2020

Last Edited:29/09/2023