chapter nine

REAL LIFE
third person
           ( filler before i go off to school)

jack knock on zachs front door as tears fill his eyes and his mind races with so many thoughts. soon zach opens up and immediately enveloped the curly head in a tight hug.

that's when jack hits breaking point and cried into the younger boys shoulder as zach rubbed jack's back softly, "it's going to be okay for whatever it is" zach says softly near jack's ear as i closed the door with his foot.

"let's go upstairs to my room and you can tell me everything if you want" zach suggested as the curly head nodded a little before following the younger up the staircase into his room.

zach plopped on his bed and jack got on top and layed on top of the seventeen year old as he played a little with his curls. they both took in the moment a silence before zach spoke first, "you wanna talk about it.. maybe then you will feel a little better. since it's not always good to bottle up ones feelings" zach spoke hearing a small sniffle from jack.

"it's my dad.... he left and he didn't even say goodbye ..... i know it's pathetic to feel this way, but i feel like it's my fault. i don't know it's a lot going now, between me trying to release new music for the fans and control my mental health.. and now i have to be there for my mom?! it's a lot and i-i don't know" jack explains a little as zach continues to play a little with jack's hair.

"oh well i'm sorry he left, you're dad sounds like a jerk for bailing on you, you're sisters and mom. if you ever need any help with anything you know i'm here, and as for you struggling to release music i'm also here. although you can always take a mental break you know and the true fans will understand that you're health always comes first. if you ever need anyone to talk to or reach out to like i said i'm here, and if you don't even feel comfortable with talking to me you can look into talking to one of your sisters or you're mother. it don't even have to be someone apart you're family, daniel or jonah will be happy to listen or anyone else. you are never a bother and i don't want you to ever feel alone or bottle you're feelings up. so please promise me this one thing you will focus on you're mental health and you will take things slow and leave everything else for the universe and god to take care of" zach says as he grabs ahold of jack's hands once the curly head sat up a little.

jack nods softly and kisses zach's cheek, "thank you for always being here" jack smiles a little.

"anytime" zach said softly smiling, "i'm always here for you no matter what" zach spoke again as jack smiles softly and closes his eyes as curly head starts to slip into sleep mode.

with jack's head on zachs chest and his arm around his waist gently as reruns of suite life on deck played on the younger boys tv screen. "i hope you know that i will love you forevermore. i will always try my overall best to give you the world you deserve, because no matter what you deserve nothing but greatness. you're so amazing and beautiful and you don't even know it.... and i think i'm in love with you" zach says softly, but jack was already sound asleep after the huge crying session which tired him out.

 and i think i'm in love with you"  zach says softly, but jack was already sound asleep after the huge crying session which tired him out

Liked by imzachherron and 302,523 others

jackaverymusic hope to see more of ur beautiful faces next tour :)

View all 389,490 comments

user2 awww

user3 LYNDA 

user5 i'm definitely coming next tour

user7 cUTE

jackdabs OMG JDJD ILY JACK

  ⎣ jackaverymusic if that's u in the pic hii lol

user8 lucky she got to meet him :(

imzachherron i love ur smile that most 

 ⎣ jackaverymusic haha ly z

 ⎣ imzachherron :)

REAL LIFE
third person

"i should get going i have an interview soon, but thanks again for being here z" jack thanks his best friend as the younger just nods smiling softly.

"you sure you are up for it you do know you can reschedule or something just talk to you're manager" zach points out as he watches his crush walk across his room to grab his jacket.

"yeah i'm sure, plus i kind of need to, i rescheduled this interview way too much. um i'll call you after it, yeah?" jack replies putting his arms into the sleeves of his jacket as zach nods softly, "yeah...sure let me walk you out" zach says pushing his hurting heart aside as he put his shoes on and walked down with jack to walk him out.

zach didn't know why is his heart was always warm around jack and why he felt enormous butterflies flapping their wings around in his stomach. the younger didn't know why when around jack he feels on top of the world, but when not around the older the younger feels more so dead and like life doesn't matter anymore suddenly.

this was a new feeling for zach you could say, and that scared him. what scared the younger even more is the feeling of being left or even forgotten. he feared that jack will one day not want to be around him and leave.

which is why the younger haves a hard time knowing if he's in love or not and even if he is the younger was still afraid to admit it out loud.

the younger only knew one thing.

he never wants to lose jack avery, because he would die.

the younger heart would crumble into tiny pieces and vanish as if it was never there.

"talk to you later z" jack says smiling before exiting the door that zach opened for jack.

"talk to you later..... beautiful" zach says as his voice gotten quieter at the end before he shuts the door locking it.

zach turns around with his back still against the door before releasing a soft sigh.