Sleep took over my tired and depressed brain and I dozed off.

I saw Chase and me. We were standing infront od kur own little sanctuary, the cottage; holding hands.An unknown smile grazed my lips even in sleep. Our lips were inches apart from each other when I felt a tug on my dress. I looked down to see a cute little boy. His face totally resembled that of his father's.

Chase smiled at him and lifted him in his well built arms. I smiled back at him but his expression transformed to that of a frown. He pushed me away from him and began to move away from me with the baby in his arms.

'No! Don't go, don't leave me!' I tried to shout, but my throat was clogged and I couldn't.

His intentions were fulfilled and there was no need of me anymore.

My eyes shot open, and I jerked up in my bed. Tears welled up in my eyes. I did not want to leave him but I had to and I definitely would. All this would be coming to an end in a few months.

My thoughts were broken by sudden creaking sound on the door. It had to be him.

Wiping my tears, I turned my face away from the door. I did not want to see him anymore. My depression, my frustration, my grief and my sorrow transformed into extreme anger. I could not be weak. I would not cry, at least not in front of him.

I stood up with a heavy heart. Life had played tricks on me enormous time, but nothing had been this heart breaking.

"Love?" He entered the room silently and I turned away from his face. I knew if I looked at him, I could crumble down.

"Sarah, what are you doing here? Why aren't you in our room?" He asked, his voice strangely agitated.

He is acting, don't fall for it. He doesn't care about you. He just want the baby.

"You could have just told me your true intentions Mr. Morgan," I shallowed down the lump in my throat and asked him a gravelly tone.

"Wh..what?" He stuttered, his tone on the verge of panic.

Taking a deep breath, I clenched my jaw and turned to look at him. His eyebrows were furrowed as if he didn't know what was going on.

I faked a chuckle at his expressions. How could he act so well?

"Sar...,"

"You called me your home...," I whispered, and my eyes zeroed to his strong arms, where he nestled me so many times during my dark days. My voice cracked a little and I hated how much power Chase had over me.

"You chased my nightmares away, holding me to your chest." My tone was aimless and flat. I didn't know what to do or say.

Does first love always hurt so bad?

"What are you say...?" Chase was trying to interrupt me, but I didn't allow him. His shoulder was tensed as if he knew the reasons why I was saying, what I was saying.

"You shared your safe heaven with me, and taught me how to draw." I took a step towards him and looked at his eyes.

The grief in me for his betrayal was turning into rage. Something, which doesn't come out often.

His brown orbs were filling up quickly with dread and he was continuously swallowing down.

"Didn't you?" I asked, and Chase nodded. He took a few slow steps towards me as if he was worried if he act too fast I would collapse.