INTERMISSION II

Hello everyone! I'm sorry this is not a chapter – please don't kill me. This is just a small announcement to say that I am sick. This may mean that you will not get a piece of writing until I recover. Mainly because my brain's collapsed into a dysfunctional blob of plasma.

However, I was thinking of doing a Christmas avengers/Loki birthday chapter as my next one – much appreciated if you could comment which one you'd prefer, and any ideas you have for the Christmas/birthday celebration chapter I will attempt to write.

I'm really really sorry about all the delays with the writing that came with this New Year – I really wanted to just get straight to it but someone invented me and a pathetic immune system and decided we were very much compatible so you know, I'm sick until I'm not. I'm really sorry again for all the inconveniences and hopefully when I get better I can get back on track with writing and developing this story into something much more.

Also any future chapter ideas you guys would kind of appreciate I wouldn't mind taking suggestions and considering them and maybe writing them if my brain decides to work and operate as an actual functioning organ.

Lots of love,
a currently very sick writer with a pathetic immune system ❤️