"I always managed to get him back to me."

Seungyeon took a breath and exhaled loudly.

"I will send everything I have to a reporter, and tell a very interesting story about an affair." Jisoo took her cellphone, then sent one of Seungyeon and Jungshin's photos to Seungyeon's number. "Yup. I sent your photo that easily. Just imagine, if the cellphone in your hand is a cellphone one of the reporters who will immediately write an article and release it in a matter of hours."

Seungyeon looked down limply, staring at her cellphone which showed a picture of herself with Jungshin when they got into Jungshin's private car, with he's opening the door for her with a smile. Shit. They both smile. Look close and intimate. Yet the reality is not like that at all. Fuck the person who takes the photo!

"You-"

"Sst! I'm not done talking," Jisoo smiled sweetly. "Imagine if CNBLUE was destroyed. The careers of the four of them that had been built long ago were destroyed, as was their friendship. They would hate each other. And all because of you."

Seungyeon looked at her awful.

"Yes. Awful? I know." Jisoo seemed to sympathize. "We certainly don't want that to happen, right?"

"Shut the fuck up!"

"Or we can prevent it, Seungyeon. We protect everyone together."

Seungyeon reflexively took Jisoo's wine glass on the table.

"...With you leave Jonghyun."

The glass is stuck in the air. Seungyeon looked at her, doubtful. Her heart sank with pain and emptiness at the same time.  Gosh, she doesn't like the direction of Jisoo's game.

"You understand now? I just want to exchange with you. Jonghyun with the people you care about. We exchange."

"Please don't do this."

"Then return Jonghyun to me."

"Do not do this."

"Are you begging me?"

"You crazy psychopath!"

"Crazy and love is a little different. I love Jonghyun."

"You don't love him. That's why you betrayed him. And now you are just obsessed with it."

"Then do you think you didn't betray him? By going out with his own best friend?"  Jisoo laughed. "I know Jonghyun didn't know that day, you are dating Jungshin. What are you doing in that private room? Hm? Hugging? Kissing? Or making love?"

"..."

"You have everything, Seungyeon. Without Jonghyun, you still have your family and friends. If you separate from him now, you will still be good friends with Yonghwa, Minhyuk and even Jungshin. Your family is still intact. But without Jonghyun, I don't have anyone."

"I'm sure you can have good friends with you, and men who love you."

"Oh yeah," Jisoo pretended to be deaf by ignoring what Seungyeon said just now.  "One more thing. Never try to involve the police in our problem. Or you will know the consequences."

"Are you scared?" Seungyeon challenges back.

Jisoo tilted her face, pretending to be a sweet woman, then blinked pretending to think. "Afraid they suddenly come up to me and detain me at the police station? Of course not, Seungyeon. Come on. I've lived a dark and dirty life that you could never even imagine. I'm not afraid of anything anymore, including the police. After all, they will never find proof that I'm guilty. "

Seungyeon looked down at her whitened fingernails so hard she clenched her fists, she bit her lip hard, thinking with all her might even though she knew it all ended in a dead end.

"The police won't solve your problem. So don't try to challenge me, Seungyeon. If you become cowardly by reporting me, then the people will suffer faster because of you. In the end you will regret it." Jisoo laughed again.

"I love Jonghyun oppa." Seungyeon whispered.

"I know, sweet girl. But is he right for you to maintain? Compared to your family?"

Seungyeon looked up at her.

"Consider carefully, Seungyeon. Since when did you love Jonghyun? A few weeks ago? A few months ago? You haven't even known him for a year. Compared to your love for your own family, Jonghyun is nothing. So, what  does he deserve to be maintained? "

Jisoo let out a short breath when she watched Seungyeon trembled even more in her chair. As easy as that she won the match.

"The choice is yours, Seungyeon." Jisoo said in a sweet tone, as if they had been close friends for a long time. "So go home, think carefully about my offer. If you need to hug and look at Jonghyun when you think about it. Then ponder in your heart, how appropriate is that man that you dare to sacrifice your own family."

Seungyeon was silent, staring at Jisoo with a sad and fed up look.

"I know, Seungyeon, not like me, you are a good daughter."

***