Ch.6 Escape

Izuku POV: Shit they saw me "Everyone get him" as I was about to run something caught my leg. When I  looked down it was some type of tape 'someones quirk' it couldn't be a trap. I cut it off and started to run. The protesters started to throw rocks. sheets of metal anything they could could find they threw it right into my face. Unfortunately for me I didn't have my quirk activated so I felt everyone single hit. 'this is really getting annoying '. When I looked at the crowd it was blocked by a huge rock. Coming directly at me 'fuck the people inside of the building. They could be killed. I have no other choice' I took 1 second to realized that it was just an illusion.

"Got you monster." I looked behind me and saw some kid who was no older than me  white and red hair. While the other man was around mid forty. "Now die"  I looked at the ground and saw sharpe ice coming from the ground "Ohh crap". I saw how the ice getting bigger by the second . When I jumped I saw how a branch was grabbing my foot. 'wait isn't he pro hero.' The mask and the suit makes it clear. For a second I thought he was gonna save me but instead he pulled me in closer to the ice. 'SHIT if I don't think of something I might end up dead. "AHHH!" just a bit of radiation should keep me safe. "That's how your gonna play you coward!" I looked behind me and saw the blue hair guy same age, blames everything onto me... "Yeah anything so I won't get hurt and anyone else" 

"Lies you want to hurt everyone NOW" The next thing I saw made me laugh a bit "DEKU DIE YOU BASTARD" Kacchan...and that's only person I want to hurt but I- "Now shoot him!" I looked at my right and saw a laser.... and blood, pain and anger. "Yes we got him"....  as I was closing my eyes I remember the warm hugs that my GF gave me and it would for them to live without...me 

"To HELL WITH it" my skin became scales 'now no pain at all' not even a machine gun could fuck me up. "HE FINALLY SHOWN HIS TRUE COLORS GET HIM"  well time to run 

(Okay this was really short and sorry for the late updates. Until then bye)