ch 3 Care takers

Izuku POV: "So who is going to take care of me" I ask the prime minister. "First we have to go to your new home and then we will take about your caretakers." Once I heard I was confused "Wait your saying that I going to have more than one care taker?"

"Yes you will but lets talk over to your new home."

-Time skips to the house-

Izuku POV: So this place will be my new home. It looks nice all to myself "Now Mr. Midoriya Theres going to be not one but five of them and... well there all women."

"Umm why only women are going to be my care takers?"I ask calmly but...I freaking out five of them are going to be around me.

"Well these five ladies know that you are not Godzilla, that you are just unluckly." As he said that I can see why he got them also it's not like there all going to be living with me or anything like that "Also they are going to be living with you in this house."

"Why are they going to be living with me?" I don't want to freak out about this since but I don't know why they are doing this. "They we're the only ones who agreed to this job. Also since it was very short notice we weren't able to get a proper team. Thirdly you will surfer a lot and psychological attacks from the people and since you are a 14 year old man you won't be able to handle the death threats, the verbal abuse from the public. So when you feel alone you can talk with them." Dam I wish Rocket could take care of me instead of the ladies. But I remember his reason of not being able to stay here... 1 billion units does sound nice but why so much for 1 raccoon?

"Finally they said it was personal but not hatred towards you it was more like a promise to someone." As he said that I was getting a feeling that these people are somewhat lying. "Alright thank you for the explanation." I reach my hand towards prime minister to give a hand shake "Like wise Mr. Midoriya" from there I just waited for my care takes. "Hey kid." I turned around and saw Rocket "Hey Rocket what happen?" "Oh nothing much just wanted to say goodbye to you" wow is he actually being nice again. It only happens on a rare occasion "Thanks you Rocket I never thought that you would actually accept into your life." "Heh no Problem and if you ever need me just give me a call okay." "Yeah I'll remember that" With that he left and I was again alone and I only hope that the care taker are not filled with hate

-time skip-

Izuku POV: Right now I'm trying out the shower to be honest it's so good. I just look at myself in the mirror. All of the scars on my body "What happen my little boy" I heard a voice saying in a gental way. "ohh nothing I was just thinking how all these scars mean somethi-" I stop looked that the mirrior and saw a woman put my head between her breast.

"What's wrong honey" as she said she licks her lips sadistically... 'HOLY SHIT SHE NAKED AND OHH MY GOD HER BOOBS FEELS AMAZING' As I look at her face. Sky blue eyes, pale skin, and long purple hair. "Ummm who are you?" I manage to say with out studerring "What do you think my little one I'm your care taker" she smiled at the end which made me blush "Aww you're so cute I can't wait to eat you up" as she said that she licked my neck.

Then out of nowhere she go infornt of me "Say do you have any experience of these things" get closer then out of nowhere I heard the door flinging open. The Lady infornt of me feel into the tub. "Sorry about that" I look up at her violent eyes her long blond hair and nice round bo-"WAIT WHY ARE NAKED" she just got closer "well honey bear the other lady was to rough with and I wanted you to take it easy for your first time" as soon as she said I knew what I had to do...
..
.
RUN
I wrap a towel around my hip and started to sprit to the door. When I went threw I hit someone and fell on some soft but yet so squishy it was like heaven I look up and saw it was another women with short brown hair.  Once again I'm feeling her boobs. I was about to get up but she hugged me and said

"There there" with a soothing voice while she was patting on head. "Nobody is going to hurt you okay now now" then she kissed me on the forehead. I felt so safe with her and so loved by her.

Then two other ladies came one with blonde and blue eyes while the other one has green and yellow eyes. "Hey what are you doing to the kitten?!?!?"  'wait did she just call me a kitten'

"What~? I'm just doing my job as a caretaker" she hugs a bit tighter and my face was getting barried into her chest. Her warmth from her and the softness from her breast. I... I'm half naked!!

"Ohhh really then take care of that" The blonde lady pointed at my lower body. Luckily my towel is around my hip but it showed my "manhood"

She looks at my so called 'manhood' and said "Oh well I guess it that age don't worry I'll take care of everything~" Before she reach for it she whispers "It's my first time to so let's take this slow"

(And done sorry for the wait I had a lot on my plate lately but now they been lifted off of me so now I can write my fanfic again. Until then bye 👋👋👋).